Hey mavic owners!

From my understanding they ship out of China on the 15th. It takes about a week to clear customs and reach resellers in the USA. Not sure if sales to people in the USA who bought through DJI directly will ship to buyers from China or if they will arrive in the states first then get distributed.
Just figure you'll have it later this month or early next month. Patients my friends. :)
well my experience with dji shipping from china it takes 3 days to arrive at your home from Shenzhen they are super fast.

well my experience with dji shipping from china it takes 3 days to arrive at your home from Shenzhen they are super fast.
I hope so! I need it in my life! I hope it handles wind as good as my P4. I just flew in 20 mph winds chasing my daughter on her electric scooter and it handled like a champ. The motors do heat up more

I use my Phantom 4 for my business, would love to have a Mavic for personal flying.

I use my Phantom 4 for my business, would love to have a Mavic for personal flying.
Yes I agree. I've been slowly getting more and more gigs that utilize my p4. I pre ordered the Mavic Pro to be my personal fly anywhere have fun drone ;)

Reactions: r62ewa

Are you in the US?
Because normally anything from china takes 2 weeks if not more for me. If you are getting it that fast then likely it's from a distributor here in the US.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Yes I agree. I've been slowly getting more and more gigs that utilize my p4. I pre ordered the Mavic Pro to be my personal fly anywhere have fun drone ;)

If I had the funds I'd have my ordered placed as well.

Are you in the US?
Because normally anything from china takes 2 weeks if not more for me. If you are getting it that fast then likely it's from a distributor here in the US.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
yes im in the usa in FL every time when dji ships its expedited shipping soo it arrive super fast here from 3 to 4 days.

Have an Osmo Mobile coming Tuesday or Wednesday and a Mavic Pro Fly More and DJI Care ordered from DJI website. I just hate I'm going to miss my October vacation with the drone.

Preordered from carolinadronz a few days ago but I won a mavic pro bundle today also from carolinadronz so frank refunded money . I've been using carolinadronz for a few months now and their customer service has been amazing . I will probably not from anyone else.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Bailey5
Preordered from carolinadronz a few days ago but I won a mavic pro bundle today also from carolinadronz so frank refunded money . I've been using carolinadronz for a few months now and their customer service has been amazing . I will probably not from anyone else.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

You lucky SO*&&^*&G*&(*@(

congrats! :)

This is from DJI for size of phone compatibility: Thickness: 6.5 mm to 8.5 mm
Max Length: 160 mm

Pre-ordered on Amazon from DJI as soon as it popped up. Got order in Sept 27, 12:50central time. Amazon states an October 18-25 arrival time.

There was a note that the first 100 orders would get priority shipping. I inquired to DJI through Amazon as to how I would know if I was one of the first 100 and what priority shipping meant. I received this reply:

There are a huge amount of orders need to deal with now, sorry to telling you we can't answer you whether your order are in the 100 queue or not. Our system will ship the first one hundred order automatically, so if you really do ordered almost right after it became available on Amazon then your order will shipped before 10/19, and you may get it before 10/25 as it will be shipped from China. Best, Alan

Z

Reactions: darkneo
Pre-ordered on Amazon from DJI as soon as it popped up. Got order in Sept 27, 12:50central time. Amazon states an October 18-25 arrival time.

There was a note that the first 100 orders would get priority shipping. I inquired to DJI through Amazon as to how I would know if I was one of the first 100 and what priority shipping meant. I received this reply:

There are a huge amount of orders need to deal with now, sorry to telling you we can't answer you whether your order are in the 100 queue or not. Our system will ship the first one hundred order automatically, so if you really do ordered almost right after it became available on Amazon then your order will shipped before 10/19, and you may get it before 10/25 as it will be shipped from China. Best, Alan

Z
I ordered as soon as you could order it from Amazon and there was no "First 100 orders" Note. And the ETA was Nov. But after an hour or so the note appeared and I ordered again and the ETA was Oct 18...weird. I canceled the first order, I hope it doesn't come back to bite me in the ***.

I ordered an extra battery. Looks like it will probably arrive before the Mavic arrives since I still don't have a estimated date for the Mavic order. Has anyone who ordered through Dji.com gotten a delivery date or any date yet?

Sent from my SM-T813 using PhantomPilots mobile app

I ordered as soon as you could order it from Amazon and there was no "First 100 orders" Note. And the ETA was Nov. But after an hour or so the note appeared and I ordered again and the ETA was Oct 18...weird. I canceled the first order, I hope it doesn't come back to bite me in the ***.
I doubted I was one of the first 100 bevause it was 12:50 but I looked for it on Amazon as soon as I heard about and didn't see it there. Then I tried to order it direct from DJI and the cart crashed. So I checked Amazon again and it was there so I ordered there. I have no idea when it actually showed up on Amazon or how early in the queue I was-so I thought I'd at least try and ask. And since it didn't quite for Prime I wanted to know what "priority shipping" meant.

Guess we will see...

Got the full monte from DJI launch day. Early reviews look like a winner. First bought P2 at top price (always had problems 'till it went in pool); P3P has been great but a load to lug around (use crutches); Mavic should enable me to fly much more, take on trips; and, launch in a moment. Can't wait.

I doubted I was one of the first 100 bevause it was 12:50 but I looked for it on Amazon as soon as I heard about and didn't see it there. Then I tried to order it direct from DJI and the cart crashed. So I checked Amazon again and it was there so I ordered there. I have no idea when it actually showed up on Amazon or how early in the queue I was-so I thought I'd at least try and ask. And since it didn't quite for Prime I wanted to know what "priority shipping" meant.

Guess we will see...
This is what I see in my Amazon Ststus

Guess we will see...

This is what I see in my ststus

Attachments

• 20161003_182316.jpg
    20161003_182316.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 337
I'm going to do what I did before getting my P4, I will wait for all you guy's to test it out and since you are not part of the adds your testing will be real and from pilots who know quads. Then I will consider the craft based on your testing, THANKS GUY'S your the best!:smile:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1