Hey, Kitari and Oreo.....

Reaction score
Oreo and his "perking" when you wake him is something that RT does also. He also does not like me to touch him. Snarls when I do. He was taken away from his mother before she had time to teach him when you should bite and when you should not. So he is a biter. I hope they are "love bites." Here is a very short and silly video of him.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: dirkclod and kitari
Thinks it's a fish, he's eye's getting old Happy ;)
So you think my fingers stink like a fish?:eek: Mine are getting as bad as his and he is only15 next month.:)

Reactions: dirkclod
Nice video, made me laugh a little. RT looks like a big version of my black cat named Midnight. Only my black kitty very rarely meows or makes any sounds. She just waits in the dark for you to trip on her, and then runs off to another dark area. I should have called her ninja cat. :p

Reactions: dirkclod
.....my black kitty.....She just waits in the dark for you to trip on her, and then runs off to another dark area. I should have called her ninja cat. :p
Sounds about right for a black kitty.

My advice,
Don't bring any newborns into the house.

You could write a movie, a horror movie I wouldn't watch.

EeEeEeEKKKKKKKKK.. You feed that cat, on purpose?

My advice,
Don't bring any newborns into the house.

You could write a movie, a horror movie I wouldn't watch.

EeEeEeEKKKKKKKKK.. You feed that cat, on purpose?
At my age and RT's we sure had better not bring newborns into the house!!!

At my age and RT's we sure had better not bring newborns into the house!!!

That's funny, I didn't mean like that, I meant don't let folks bring their babies over because the cat might try to eat them. LOL

He is not the most fearless cat. Someone rings the door bell and he goes and hides. At the first rumble of thunder, long before I can hear it, he gets up and heads for a place to hide. So not too much chance he would be the star of a horror movie of eating people that came for a visit......:eek:

That's good to hear. We've got rain today so no flying for me. I got a bunch of flying in yesterday and that felt good.
How about you, much flying lately?

Only micros and small quads. P2V still waiting, since last November, for some nice weather. The last four times when the wind was zero or almost zero, it was too cold to fly. Saturday a heat wave went through and it made it to 70 for a couple of hours along with a 25 mph wind. I had too much work to do so nothing.
I have to get up in the air on May 7th because that is the anniversary of the P2V's first flight. It is getting better here so I will get back to the beach and have some fun soon.

Only micros and small quads. P2V still waiting, since last November, for some nice weather. The last four times when the wind was zero or almost zero, it was too cold to fly. Saturday a heat wave went through and it made it to 70 for a couple of hours along with a 25 mph wind. I had too much work to do so nothing.
I have to get up in the air on May 7th because that is the anniversary of the P2V's first flight. It is getting better here so I will get back to the beach and have some fun soon.

That's good news. Will you be shooting video at the beach too? Folks around there have to be pleased with the decent temps... FINALLY.

Two nice places to shoot. One beach in town and the other on state park land. I like the park area because of the large area of sand dunes. If it did go down it would be OK to just start walking to where tracker states it is. No asking nasty people permission to go get it. In town the 2200 X 450 foot beach area is being flattened by the city workers. The snow/sand fences are being removed and the dozers are doing a great job. All to get ready for the beach bunnies to cook themselves in July and August. I will fly now or after Labor day when 90% of the people will be gone. The state park area is miles of land and one big area where most activity takes place. I stay out of that area. This will be the first videos with the RPG, so they will be much better than last year.

That sounds really cool.
What about getting the dozers, or whatever as they fix the beach? Might make for an interesting subject.

That sounds really cool.
What about getting the dozers, or whatever as they fix the beach? Might make for an interesting subject.
Maybe on Wednesday. Wind forcast as low and temperature is going to be OK. If small chance of very light rain stays away.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers