Big Bird checkin' in... How did I do on drone purchase?

Reaction score
Just bought a P3P after much research, debate, and mental anguish. I was so incredibly close to buying the P4P+ for 1400$ new in box (from someone who bought it and decided to buy the mavic instead) here in MN. I was really having second thoughts after reading through the threads on the P4P+ and its limitations, and the guy called me and said he had another offer of 1500$. Dodged a bullet there, price-wise, but also in terms of being a first-time drone owner. I found another one on CL without a listed model number. He didn't really know, but gave me the number W323B. It's a 3 pro with the C controller. Long story short, he had it listed for 1,000. I offered 400$ since his 1,000 was not happening, and it can be bought refurbished from DJI for 540$ right now. We agreed on 450$, and the kit has the backpack case and an extra battery. Also, he has only flown it one time, a foot off the ground LOL. His work got it for him to do agricultural surveillance and he didn't have the confidence to fly it once he got into the app and got good and scared if it. Soooo, HOW DID I DO? The obvious first question is does it fly? Assuming it does, but I'm charging it all up now and we'll find out soon. I know, I know, I should have tested and flown it first, but neither of us knew how haha.

Reactions: dirkclod
Good luck .
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Reactions: Big Bird
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Just bought a P3P after much research, debate, and mental anguish. I was so incredibly close to buying the P4P+ for 1400$ new in box (from someone who bought it and decided to buy the mavic instead) here in MN. I was really having second thoughts after reading through the threads on the P4P+ and its limitations, and the guy called me and said he had another offer of 1500$. Dodged a bullet there, price-wise, but also in terms of being a first-time drone owner. I found another one on CL without a listed model number. He didn't really know, but gave me the number W323B. It's a 3 pro with the C controller. Long story short, he had it listed for 1,000. I offered 400$ since his 1,000 was not happening, and it can be bought refurbished from DJI for 540$ right now. We agreed on 450$, and the kit has the backpack case and an extra battery. Also, he has only flown it one time, a foot off the ground LOL. His work got it for him to do agricultural surveillance and he didn't have the confidence to fly it once he got into the app and got good and scared if it. Soooo, HOW DID I DO? The obvious first question is does it fly? Assuming it does, but I'm charging it all up now and we'll find out soon. I know, I know, I should have tested and flown it first, but neither of us knew how haha.
Welcome to the forum @Big Bird !

If you are interested, click here for several tips that I often share with new P3P/P3A owners.

Cheers!

I crashed the drone on day 3 LOL. Rookie mistake. Ignoring the perspective changes flying around buildings. In retrospect, I had no business flying anywhere near buildings at my experience level. Bought a P4P to soothe the sting, and since it's a new purchase I can get dji care. D'oh

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4