Hey from SWVA

Reaction score
Been a lurker for a while and finally decided to say hi. Been flying small (toy-ish) helicopters and quads for a few years and finally started to make the leap to a Phantom. I impulse purchased a refurb P3S a couple months ago and have been really enjoying it. For $297 through newegg, why not? Anyway I live in a big town/small city in southwest VA and am having a lot of interference issues. I'm lucky to keep signal to 600 ft. However, if I go to our favorite camping spot out in the sticks, I can easily get 1000'+. It hasn't really hindered for how I'm flying now, but I can definitely see an upgrade in the future. I guess that's the downside for all of this radio traffic in the unlicensed spectrum. I Look forward to participating more and this forum has been a wealth of knowledge. Thanks!!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopter’s.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT