Helpful tip about broadcasting to the world you have a drone.

Are you saying I cannot get my biz plan in place now? I will disagree with you. People are snagging domain names now. If you want to wait till the last min good for you.

In the mean time I am networking and will be ready the first legal day. With waiting customers and clients. You should think about that too. I use cameras too some say I have a good eye.

You want to explain or are you just trolling?

Re: Post #16
Monte55 Trolling... now that's funny. If Monte55 is trolling then the **** sky is falling and the sun has been switched off.

Welcome to the forum, I think. o_O

"Helpful tip about joining this forum"
Before jumping in on day one and telling folks how it should be/offering a helpful tip, you may want to sit back and figure out what you're poking at.

Monte55 trolling... That's funny S**T. :rolleyes: Interesting the way the conversation has gone.

This thread belongs in P3 discussion because it relates to the P3 how?

Reactions: dirkclod
Seems like car(Jeep)-vertising caused a stir of comments.
I thought I would clear some of it up on what I am doing.
I will be Advertising My Website with a small logo and (website address) on my Jeep Wrangler.
I see no problems were I live and the Jeep Only goes out when I need it as it's not a Daily Driver.
I also have plans for a small A frames With sale pitches, So when I am doing houses I get advertisement My realtor gets a hit and it works , like so and so house painters.
Again Vest the works....

the guy that crash in to the white house a few months back, he said that he was preoccupied with the battery life and didn't notice his drone was headed for trouble.

Only thing is he is full of crap and he is a goverment agent and it was completely intentional so that they could pass the new rules that were already written up and ready to go as soon as he was sent on his very easy and very small false flag operation..

I'm so glad I live where I do, we just put the 100's under the front windshield wipers. No damage to the car that way.

Now on the back window has the decals of the colorful apple, the white apple, the "Intel inside", the GoPro sticker, the DJI logo and my license plate bears my ham radio call sign.

Never had a problem, but replaced the 100 dollar bill a couple of times.

Are you saying I cannot get my biz plan in place now? I will disagree with you. People are snagging domain names now. If you want to wait till the last min good for you.

In the mean time I am networking and will be ready the first legal day. With waiting customers and clients. You should think about that too. I use cameras too some say I have a good eye.
Are you not reading my post? I am asking you are you using your drone as services or as sales? If you are using your drone as services I am asking you how you are getting around the FFA ruling? I am not trying to tell you what you can or can't do. I am merely here to help people that own and fly drones with some facts and suggestions. That is all.

Re: Post #16
Monte55 Trolling... now that's funny. If Monte55 is trolling then the **** sky is falling and the sun has been switched off.

Welcome to the forum, I think. o_O

"Helpful tip about joining this forum"
Before jumping in on day one and telling folks how it should be/offering a helpful tip, you may want to sit back and figure out what you're poking at.

Monte55 trolling... That's funny S**T. :rolleyes: Interesting the way the conversation has gone.

This thread belongs in P3 discussion because it relates to the P3 how?
Hey hey don't get aggro and preachy at me just because you been here longer does not mean your some kind forum patrol. Some people have been flying longer then others, what does it matter, and who are you saying is poking at who? I am just stating information to help the general mass make an informed decision. Don't come on my thread and wag your finger at me like I shouldn't speak because what I haven't been on "the forum long". Some people act like this is some kind of ranked cool kids club, sighs. :rolleyes:

And as for this information this falls in all categories of the drone forum help besides p3. I really dislike people using forums to bully and talk down to other people just because you don't have to see them in person. Treating each other with respect should be the common goal.

Are you not reading my post? I am asking you are you using your drone as services or as sales? If you are using your drone as services I am asking you how you are getting around the FFA ruling? I am not trying to tell you what you can or can't do. I am merely here to help people that own and fly drones with some facts and suggestions. That is all.

Sorry for the late post... I am getting prepared for the FAA go ahead, I will get my certificate and have everything plugged in ready to run. For the Services am going to perform.
In the mean time I am building a portfolio by doing Bro Bono work. The Future paying customers are excited with what they see. I am doing free services and the customers are not paying or using the material.

I have different style accounts for the spectrum I am interested in. All done for the experience till paying jobs are legal.

Seems like car(Jeep)-vertising caused a stir of comments.
I thought I would clear some of it up on what I am doing.
I will be Advertising My Website with a small logo and (website address) on my Jeep Wrangler.
I see no problems were I live and the Jeep Only goes out when I need it as it's not a Daily Driver.
I also have plans for a small A frames With sale pitches, So when I am doing houses I get advertisement My realtor gets a hit and it works , like so and so house painters.
Again Vest the works....
Intresting. You get a lot of business this way?

Sorry for the late post... I am getting prepared for the FAA go ahead, I will get my certificate and have everything plugged in ready to run. For the Services am going to perform.
In the mean time I am building a portfolio by doing Bro Bono work. The Future paying customers are excited with what they see. I am doing free services and the customers are not paying or using the material.

I have different style accounts for the spectrum I am interested in. All done for the experience till paying jobs are legal.
Well if you have any questions in the business department hit me up, we can exchange notes since you're in California.

Hey hey don't get aggro and preachy at me just because you been here longer does not mean your some kind forum patrol. Some people have been flying longer then others, what does it matter, and who are you saying is poking at who? I am just stating information to help the general mass make an informed decision. Don't come on my thread and wag your finger at me like I shouldn't speak because what I haven't been on "the forum long". Some people act like this is some kind of ranked cool kids club, sighs. :rolleyes:

And as for this information this falls in all categories of the drone forum help besides p3. I really dislike people using forums to bully and talk down to other people just because you don't have to see them in person. Treating each other with respect should be the common goal.

Here's a recent quote that you may remember.
"Treating each other with respect should be the common goal".
I think you owe someone an apology, which is why I posted in this thread in the first place.

Here's a recent quote that you may remember.
"Treating each other with respect should be the common goal".
I think you owe someone an apology, which is why I posted in this thread in the first place.
Why would I apologies to someone that made a rude statement at me?

I quote: Monte55 "This is one of the most useless posts I have seen"

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20