help !

Which model, V1 or 2 I assume it’s a V1. What phone and model? That’s a start

What have you tried already to get it connected? And how far did you get in that try? More info p,lease

YouTube or the manual?

Which model, V1 or 2 I assume it’s a V1. What phone and model? That’s a start

What have you tried already to get it connected? And how far did you get in that try? More info p,lease

YouTube or the manual?
Yeh that's just 2 & half years to long,,:oops:,,yes advise what you have tryed to do and which phantom might help as above has mentioned,,we just about mind readers here but not quite
And welcome
I live between boston and skeggie and have a dji pro but in the 2/3 years of having it never had time or been able to connect it to my phone hence any one out there please help?
thank you
hi its a dji pro phantom 3 and my phone is iPhone 11
yes watched videos you tube etc but never got any where phone said it was connected but the drone never responded the drone

The usb/lightning cable seems like it would not matter which you use , but I always use only the 20$ dji one foot cable and it works every time. A little pricey but cheaper than my insurance premium. Check all your connections and you could really use a drone friend nearby. FYI I did have a 90 ft. drop from my p3 pro while using a cheap dollar store usb cable....Good luck, hope you get it sorted out soon....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic