HELP

Reaction score
Help, after updating all software last week and checked everything was working ok I charged up all batteries today to go fly. On arrival, I set up my p4 turned on my ipad mini 2, clicked on the icon for dji go 4. It displayed a message to sign in to my account so I tried too. The area where it said to sign in just didn't work.
On arriving back home I connected to the internet and tried again. Nothing, it just wouldn't react at all. Tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling it but after clicking, agree to their terms and conditions it puts you on to the sign in page. Again when I tried to log in to my account displayed on the screen, "nothing" The touch screen does nothing. There doesn't seem to be a way to access my drone to fly, any body got any ideas????.
The ipad works perfectly well with the parts before the log in screen and all other apps etc etc

Not sure if this will help, but have read a thread elsewhere that tapping on the screen below either the password or email prompt opens up the log in process. Tapping the actual icon didn't work for some but beneath one or the other (can't remember) did.

What app have you got installed? Is it the DJI go before 4 or DJI go 4? Could be a wrong app you downloaded

What app have you got installed? Is it the DJI go before 4 or DJI go 4? Could be a wrong app you downloaded
Hi, I was running on the dji go but then a while ago I deleated that one and downloaded the dji go 4 app. All had been working g fine with no problems in till yesterday when I tried to open the app as normal and it asked me to sign in to my account. I tried this but could not get passed the login page as it didn't matter how many times I tapped the screen, nothing happens. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app

I have been running on the dji go 4 app with no probllems now for a while, done all updates when prompted to, but yesterday when tapping on the app a new bit came up showing a spark flying around then it when to agree to their terms for them to use my location and photos. After agreeing to that the next button took me to a login to my account page, which I tried to do but nothing. There is a option to sign up a new account and a section to retrieve you password. I tried all of these but nothing. The page is asking me to log in but just won't let me. Now I can't fly my p4. Most annoying.

1508049890436-1669544739.jpg
I have been running on the dji go 4 app with no probllems now for a while, done all updates when prompted to, but yesterday when tapping on the app a new bit came up showing a spark flying around then it when to agree to their terms for them to use my location and photos. After agreeing to that the next button took me to a login to my account page, which I tried to do but nothing. There is a option to sign up a new account and a section to retrieve you password. I tried all of these but nothing. The page is asking me to log in but just won't let me. Now I can't fly my p4. Most annoying.
Found this not sure if work,google search dji account login,should come up like this pic but with your email,i click on to look and it open some other page at shop so must log in to something,and then try see if your app opens

Reactions: Darren Roach
Thanks for all your suggestion's. Finally after continually tapping on the login page for more than an hour this morning I have finally managed to get the sign in page to work.
Now I am back in I can go fly. Just a note to anyone having the same trouble, just persevere with the continuous tapping and it should eventually work. This is just nuts and DJI really need to sort this out ASAP. I have already sent an email to DJI about this problem and am waiting to hear back from them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94