Help with owning drone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello. Im huge drone lover. I always wanted to own Phantom drone. But there's problem. Salary in my country is too small that i need to work 1 year without spend money to buy some. Is there anyone who got used drone and don't need him/her anymore, or anyone rich that can afford to give me one ? Thanks :)

well i wish to fly something good. For our standards, i own syma, but i wish something from dji. I dont search ph4 od inspire, thats why i ask if theres someone who want to help me to own something from dji.

My advice to anyone looking to fly drones is, it's great when you own one, but if you cannot afford to go right out and buy another one when you crash the first one, you're pursuing the wrong hobby. That's just the cold hard truth. So that means, buy what you can afford two of, in preparation for your first crash, totaling the craft.

My advice to anyone looking to fly drones is, it's great when you own one, but if you cannot afford to go right out and buy another one when you crash the first one, you're pursuing the wrong hobby. That's just the cold hard truth.

Agree! Hobby is not just one time effort.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

well i've learnt how to fly, i was meaning when i post this thread was i want something enough good to fly that someday i can use it to get good salary cuz here is 200 euros montly, you know, first it starts like hobby after it you go deep and deep and you start working with it. Thats why i searched help here. Anyway thanks for your suggestion :)

In England we have a saying "cut your cloth according to your means ". I want a new Rolls Royce but can't afford it.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Try a gofundme or indigogo page to get money to buy one.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I want one of those Casey Neistat drones that can lift me up off the ground and fly me around and ****. But I can't afford one. Anybody wanna help a brother out... ?
give ya a dollor.gif

Lol, sorry OP, I did find this post funny. If everything were so easy. I apologise that where you live things are that rough economy wise.

Like others have said, if I were to crash my P3P tomorrow, I'm prepared to go get a P4P the next day or pay to get the P3 fixed ( but I'd use it as an excuse to upgrade ). I don't buy extra drones and I don't think most do just because they can.

We aren't rich but this is our focus. I watch what I spend and manage every aspect to make sure that my family is taken care of first, then my drone, then everything else lol.

If I lost it or crashed it, that just comes with the territory and if you go in thinking, I'll never crash it, I'm an ace, then you weren't ready for a higher end drone.

Best of luck to you though.

Last edited:
Reactions: birach0sky
Too funny.

Live within your means.

If you cant afford a P3S, then save up and forget about trying for a P4 or an Inspire.

Plain and simple.

Reactions: birach0sky
Hello. Im huge drone lover. I always wanted to own Phantom drone. But there's problem. Salary in my country is too small that i need to work 1 year without spend money to buy some. Is there anyone who got used drone and don't need him/her anymore, or anyone rich that can afford to give me one ? Thanks :)

Time to build one

This whole thread seems silly. I have a computer and internet access but please give me a free Phantom. I normally give a few bucks to people on the street holding up a sign. I came across one guy holding a sign, talking on a cell phone, had a nice backpack and mountain bike acting like he's starving. That takes real 00s to try and pull that off. If I had a money problem to where I had to beg...it wouldn't be for a toy. It would be for food and necessities.

I'm new but have a feeling this hobby is like owning a motorcycle. It not if you crash it's when you crash. I'm more worried about the wife conversation than the drone cost ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic