Help with owning drone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to build one
It can be the cheapest way to get into drones aswell.
I'm new but have a feeling this hobby is like owning a motorcycle. It not if you crash it's when you crash. I'm more worried about the wife conversation than the drone cost ;)

Well if you tell her the chances of crashing the drone then it might lessen the conversation. My wife knows full well that a drone can crash, shes understanding in letting me have my hobby but she knows the risks, she's the type to understand and say well, at-least you got X amount of flights out of it before it crashed.

This whole thread seems silly. I have a computer and internet access but please give me a free Phantom. I normally give a few bucks to people on the street holding up a sign. I came across one guy holding a sign, talking on a cell phone, had a nice backpack and mountain bike acting like he's starving. That takes real 00s to try and pull that off. If I had a money problem to where I had to beg...it wouldn't be for a toy. It would be for food and necessities.
Well it looks like that, I didnt ask to bought me new one, i asked is there someone who owe two or more drones, and dont use one. Nevermind , if you dont or cant help you dont need tovdo that :)

Well it looks like that, I didnt ask to bought me new one, i asked is there someone who owe two or more drones, and dont use one. Nevermind , if you dont or cant help you dont need tovdo that :)

You're only 20, someday you'll make enough money to afford a DJI I am sure.. Even those of us who have two drones will never give one away.... sorry. Be happy with what you can afford, it's better than most have. Since it sounds like you already have a drone - you should be happy none the less with it!

Fly on!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Hello. Im huge drone lover. I always wanted to own Phantom drone. But there's problem. Salary in my country is too small that i need to work 1 year without spend money to buy some. Is there anyone who got used drone and don't need him/her anymore, or anyone rich that can afford to give me one ? Thanks :)

Where do you live?

Dear Nickkle05
Yes I am 72 years of age and am past PC . I am retired and always wanted a Phantom drone. I am retired and have saved for the Phantom 4. It is my joy. I love it. I particularly hate someone begging for it . If someone asked me for food I would give them what I owned but for a drone?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Nickkle05
Dear Nickkle05
Yes I am 72 years of age and am past PC . I am retired and always wanted a Phantom drone. I am retired and have saved for the Phantom 4. It is my joy. I love it. I particularly hate someone begging for it . If someone asked me for food I would give them what I owned but for a drone?
Looking for a nice rib roast for Christmas. Please ship to 80005. Thank you ;)

Well I want a Freefly Alta 8 with an Alexa Mini, but can't afford them. Anybody want to buy them for me? I promise I'm no scammer ;)

I'm new but have a feeling this hobby is like owning a motorcycle. It not if you crash it's when you crash. I'm more worried about the wife conversation than the drone cost ;)
You must be an older gentleman... born and raised to speak his mind, regardless if it's "politically correct". I commend you, as I could not do that... lol.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
I can,
I just don't want to be banned lol. Most mods wont let you tell someone how it is lol.

Not sure why my quoted comment about a motorcycle would get me banned? Did I do something wrong?

This has went OT so that where it's going and anymore inappropriate comments will result in a warning as one has already got .
Thread light in this guys . Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4