Help with Goggles for my P3P

In VR, you just put your Android phone into cheap "VR device" (example: Google VR cardboard) and connect the phone with RC via standard USB cable. Then run VR app such as Litchi or Dream Flights

So what is the difference in the goggles off HDMI from an Nvidia tablet, the HDMI module and where do these VR headsets come into play?
HDMI out from Nvidia gives you all flightinfo as on screen.
HDMI module give you info, but not all, and you can tru DJI Go decide info or not (just picture).

So what is the difference in the goggles off HDMI from an Nvidia tablet, the HDMI module and where do these VR headsets come into play?
One of the advantage that the HDMI option has is if you want to let someone else be able to view the picture while you are flying then with the DJI GO app you have the option to turn on/off the quad telemetry data.... so say your wife or kid wants to fly over an area you can hand them the goggles hooked up via HDMI... turn off the telemetry data and they get a great flight view... make sure they are sitting down when your flying... people get a great kick out of this option... and if you want you can give them a copy of the flight video...

i am using a cheap plastic goggles like the google glass kind, and a samsung note 4 whit the litchi app in the vr mode ..... no HDMI module needed and the video quality its very descent for a 22 dollars solution.
Do you have them connected to your RC? Are they the ones that you put the phone in and go phone to RC? Good way to test out the technology without a big output.

Do you have them connected to your RC? Are they the ones that you put the phone in and go phone to RC? Good way to test out the technology without a big output.
Yes... Phone to RC, and put the phone in to the vr goggles..

Enviado desde mi SM-N910C mediante Tapatalk

In VR, you just put your Android phone into cheap "VR device" (example: Google VR cardboard) and connect the phone with RC via standard USB cable. Then run VR app such as Litchi or Dream Flights

Rofl. I haven't worn a box since Halloween more than 4 decades ago. I ain't gonna start doing that again.

And they work ok except you can't manipulate the screen? Do you have to download an app?
yes you need an app like Litchi, FPV camera, dream Flights... i use litchi, in android its a great app, and you can control the camera tilt whit head track, what is fine and gives a very immersive experience, yes you can`t manipulate the screen, but for me its a great solution and the most cheap.
i test the dream flights app it gives you a 3d effect and you can control the craft whit head tracking,

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj