Help with Goggles for my P3P

At the CES show I was told that the Carl Zeiss Cinemizers will again be available this spring.... probably what I'm going to wait for..

That's interesting news. Who told you that? I wonder if they are improved resolution and FOV?

What hack is it I've got a galaxy s6 so it would be perfect for me
I've never tried it myself, but it requires you actually taking the connector off the VR to avoid plugging in the phone and using Litchi app

Reactions: SteUk
No you can't.

@alokbhargava - please be more specific

From what I gather, the 3 best fatshark options are either
1.) NVIDIA SHIELD hdmi-out to a fatshark goggle
2.) DJI HDMI module to fatshark Dom HD,
3.) Separate CMOS camera with immersion vtx and a lipo for power to link to the fatshark? I have the 600mw tx, I have spironet antennas, but I don't think I'd get the range that light bridge boasts!

I have the attitude v2 and its s-video input I believe... So I would need some sort of cheap A/V yellow white red to connect for FPV purposes.

PS you do not have to buy HDMI module to get goggles connected to P3P!
Buy a tablet from Nvidia Shield K1 (android) instead, with this you get HDMI out and also can record what on screen. just plug goggles to HDMI (mini) port and you have picture. I have HP and it awesome.

See here what I have:
I also have HDMI module but this is for TV ;-)

Did you have to adjust your picture settings on your headplays for the k1 hdmi signal? Mine looks a little too bright?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

iOS device doesn't accept HDMI input signal.

The iOS device doesn't need to accept HDMI input for it to output HDMI to goggles. I just tested it, and mirroring the iOS screen to the goggles works fine. The problem, however, is that the Lightning pass through on the HDMI adapter only seems to pass power (not data). So there's no way to connect the controller to the iOS device while the apple HDMI adapter is connected.

The iOS device doesn't need to accept HDMI input for it to output HDMI to goggles. I just tested it, and mirroring the iOS screen to the goggles works fine. The problem, however, is that the Lightning pass through on the HDMI adapter only seems to pass power (not data). So there's no way to connect the controller to the iOS device while the apple HDMI adapter is connected.
You are right.

Some members wanted to use iPhone as a monitor for HDMI signals. It is misconceived that use an lightening to HDMI connector cable and connect HDMI output to iPhone to view it on iPhone. It doesn't work this way. That cable only creates an HDMI output port. But it has additional lightening port to provide power supply to iPhone else iPhone will die soon and one will not be able to see 2 hr video.

Tony: Yes, I take it down a little. I also change lens picture got smaller.

Bidda, what settings did you change? I also changed the lens :)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

If you want to use VR headsets, currently you need to use apps like Litchi for android or Fpv Canera.
So what is the difference in the goggles off HDMI from an Nvidia tablet, the HDMI module and where do these VR headsets come into play?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl