Help with Gimbal chicken dance.

PM me the numbers on it or send me a photo of both sides. I have a few but want to be sure it is right. If I don't have it I know Hunch (on here) has it.

It is not bad to take that part off. Just have a good solder station and you will be ok.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Hi again! I changed the roll potentiometer but got dancing on pitch, also changed potentiometer there but still same... Also the ribbon cable on gimbal smoke sometime! Anybody have any idea?

Did you change the whole sensor ? Or just the pot? If you changed the whole sensor what is the part number of the new one? They are not the same on the Advanced/Pro as on the Standard. If you use the wrong sensor the ribbon cable will smoke and burn out.

Did you change the whole sensor ? Or just the pot? If you changed the whole sensor what is the part number of the new one? They are not the same on the Advanced/Pro as on the Standard. If you use the wrong sensor the ribbon cable will smoke and burn out.
Thank you for reply man! Yea, I changed whole sensor of course. The sensor have name RDC506002A, looks totally same like old one.

checked original pitch sensor is 9K, the sensor with part number RDC506002A have 10K.
By the ALPS website found that they produce only 10kOhm sensors with 30% resistance tolerance. So it means that 9kOhm even 7kOhm is suppose to work...
RDC50 Series - Products Line

Attachments

• phantom3std.jpg
    phantom3std.jpg
    653.7 KB · Views: 249
Last edited:
OK if you say so. I always change the entire sensor not just the pot. I thought that was what you did. You can get the whole unit sensor for about $25

OK if you say so. I always change the entire sensor not just the pot. I thought that was what you did. You can get the whole unit sensor for about $25
you mean change whole board? can you give me the link where I can get it?

Yes I have those. They are $25 shipped to you in the US. I take Paypal and my account is under : Paypal.me/droneted
Your other option is to send the camera to me and I will make it work. If you saw the ribbon cable smoke it should be replaced. PM me if you are interested. I have lots of ribbon cables

Yes I have those. They are $25 shipped to you in the US. I take Paypal and my account is under : Paypal.me/droneted
Your other option is to send the camera to me and I will make it work. If you saw the ribbon cable smoke it should be replaced. PM me if you are interested. I have lots of ribbon cables

I might need one of those

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4