Help with decision

Reaction score
Hello.
As i had lot of things to do, i have not flying since last summer. Two days ago i take my bird, charge it and try to use again. Last time everything was ok.
Except shaking. VPS are changed, but shaking still have.
So i got those problems at the moment.
1. No image transmission on DJI app at all after take off and flying more then 10 meters away. (No beginner mode, everything is calibrated, latest firmware updates as app saying.) Not possible to use.
2. Perfect image transmission while using Litchi, but GPS error hardware malfunction message. Drone flys incorrectly, instable, do not hoover still. (shaking and changing height. Looks like drone fighting with wind, but wind was zero meters)

Couch experts please do not disturb.

I have experienced the same issues with a gl300a remote controller that is not fully charged. When it gets down to about 60% ,the shaking and unstable flight starts to happen. Although I didn’t loose video feed. Just food for thought.

For some inexplicable reason DJI drones that sit idle for a few months or longer spontaneously go fubar. Invariably the problem is in the electronics/software, with some controller board circuit unable to find it’s own ***.

Download your logs, post a link, and maybe one of the forum’s log magicians can offer some suggestions. They’re pretty darn good with that kind of stuff.

Hi guys. Newbie here. I can't make up my mind about getting a DGI Phantom. I've always dreamed of it, but my friends always tell me it's too expensive and it's not worth it. What do you think? I mean, I'm just 16 years old, if I decided to buy that thing, I'll have to spend all of the savings I have.

The phantom line is obsolete now (except the RTK). You can likely find a used one somewhere for fairly cheap. I really like the phantom line.. Its a good bird to learn on.

Yeah, such decisions are never easy to make. If you're super into drones and think the DGI Phantom would bring you a ton of joy, then why not go for it? Just make sure you're also thinking about the long-term financial impact.

Looks like you're having some trouble with your drone, and I'm here to help! I'm pretty new here, so forgive me if I don't have all the expert answers. 😉 So, about the issue with the DJI app and the image transmission - have you tried reinstalling the app or checking your Wi-Fi connection? Sometimes a simple reset can do the trick! And when it comes to the GPS error and instability with Litchi, it could be a hardware problem. Maybe reach out to DJI support for some guidance. Actually, sometimes, when I can't make up my mind, I just open FlipSimu and flip a coin. Usually, the decision always comes before I click the flip button. In the meantime, you could either keep troubleshooting or perhaps take your drone to a pro for a check-up. Good luck

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4