HELP - Where can I find this Phantom USB cable

Reaction score
I broke the micro USB connector that connects the Phantom to a computer to update and configure the Phantom. Where can I get this cable?

Attachments

• USB Phantom External View.jpg
    USB Phantom External View.jpg
    255 KB · Views: 602
  • USB Phantom Internal View.jpg
    USB Phantom Internal View.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 665
WOW, thanks for quick response ... I thought I was in big trouble. Thank you both.

Rich you might give EZ Drone a call, they're located off of Miramar Road. Good luck

Alec,

Thanks for reply, I didn't know about EZ Drone, I am going there tomorrow to check out the place.

I guess you are local in San Diego? I'm in Poway.

Rich

I replaced mine a few weeks ago. The tiny screws or the dickens to get started when you mount it. Be sure and take a photo of where the cable plugs in so you get it installed in the right place. I actually purchased a spare Phantom because I unplugged the USB cable and could remember where I pulled it from. I ought to know better since I've been a computer tech for over 45 years.

Here is where I purchase mine from:
ALL e RC, L.L.C. [[email protected]]
Ordered: 1 Shipped: 1 DJI-P2VP-13 DJI PHANTOM 2 VISION+ USB INTERFACE (FOR P2, P2V&P2V+) - PART 13 $6.00

Bluegrass, thanks of the reply. I ordered the cables and should arrive in next 1-2 days.

As I removed the screws I thought about what you said, they are going to be tricky to re-install.

Thanks,
Rich

richparry said:
Alec,

Thanks for reply, I didn't know about EZ Drone, I am going there tomorrow to check out the place.

I guess you are local in San Diego? I'm in Poway.

Rich
Yes, I'm in Mission Valley

Alec,

I did pay a visit to EZ Drone retail store. If I knew about them last week, I could have purchased several items from them like GS and a 7" FVP monitor. I did buy a "patch" antenna to support the local economy.

I'm having a very frustrating time with GS, been using the SIM mode exclusively and nothing is intuitive or works as I expect. When I think I know what I am doing, I repeat the steps and get different results. I am making progress, but very slow.

Thanks again for suggesting the local store, they didn't have the cable I needed, but it is good to know they are here.

Rich

I have one $13

You really need to pay attention to the dates these forum threads were posted in fact this one you answered was posted Sept 15, 2014. Think he found what he needed.

You really need to pay attention to the dates these forum threads were posted in fact this one you answered was posted Sept 15, 2014. Think he found what he needed.
DH ,I guess It would be a good idea to delete those outdated posts then we wouldn't need a SA to police the site.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl