Help Terrible Vibration

Reaction score
My drone footage is terribly shaky. I have a Zenmuse H3-3D carrying a GoPro 4 Silver.

I have

1. removed the White dampeners and replaced them with the Black 40 ones.

2. Balanced props

3. Fitted an ND filter

4. Adjusted gain settings.

When I hover the gimbal is shaking terribly. Can anyone help.

Basic

Pitch. 125%
Roll. 125%
Yaw. 120
Vertical. 140

Attitude

Pitch. 260
Roll. 260

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

My drone footage is terribly shaky. I have a Zenmuse H3-3D carrying a GoPro 4 Silver.

I have

1. removed the White dampeners and replaced them with the Black 40 ones.

2. Balanced props

3. Fitted an ND filter

4. Adjusted gain settings.

When I hover the gimbal is shaking terribly. Can anyone help.

Basic

Pitch. 125%
Roll. 125%
Yaw. 120
Vertical. 140

Attitude

Pitch. 260
Roll. 260

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Have you been using that ND filter with the white damper as well?

Some here will advocate adjusting the gains I'm not in favor of doing that. By increasing gains will also increase the reaction time and decreasing the gains will do just the opposite.

I have not tried the White dampeners with the ND filter. Should I try the White dampeners ? I did find the grey dampeners were too stiff.

I have not tried the White dampeners with the ND filter. Should I try the White dampeners ? I did find the grey dampeners were too stiff.

Put the white ones back on and take that ND filter off and put the gains back to default. Have you tried a gimbal hard reset ?
I know it says reset for a H3-3D gimbal and H4-3D is basicly the same gimbal and this video will show you how's done.

Also make sure the gimbal configuration setting are to 50 ,0 and 0 and you'll fine those in trhe P2's software in the advanced tab and FPV mode unchecked.

Reactions: Mike2015
Hmm, I just got 4 new props for my p2, and after inspecting I realize, that two of them are bent. Maybe this can cause your vibration?
Also a question, how to fix a bent prop?

Hmm, I just got 4 new props for my p2, and after inspecting I realize, that two of them are bent. Maybe this can cause your vibration?
Also a question, how to fix a bent prop?

Were those after market props or OEM replacements?? Sounds like after market had a bad prop from dji stock.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl