Help! Somehow set language to Chinese and can't get back

Reaction score
I received my goggles today and had no problem activating or updating the firmware, but I somehow set my goggles language to Chinese and can't get it back. I've tried a factory reset via DJI Assistant 2 (latest v1.1.0-2) but it only gives me a 'Factory Reset Failed' error no matter what I do (I tried restarting app, power-cycling goggles, even refreshing firmware but no change - the soft factory reset from the DJI Assistant app will not work.)

Is there a hardware factory reset button anywhere? Or if someone could even post some screenshots of the menus in English I could probably work from that, assuming everything is in the same order.

Last edited:
OK nevermind, I got someone at DJI Support to tell me what menu selection to use... one thing they can do well is speak Chinese! Anyway I'm good now, but for anyone else in a similar predicament the reset option is the second selection from the bottom and it will result in another menu with two choices to confirm or cancel, select the non-default selection (confirm) and the unit will reset to English. I think I must have made the original incorrect selection by grabbing the goggles on the touchpad side and inadvertently making an entry and that wasn't hard to do.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj