Help Setting Up FLIR Vue Pro

Reaction score
I picked up a FLIR Vue Pro 336, FEIYU Tech Mini2 gimbal, Black Pearl Monitor and Futaba T7C transmitter and receiver that was set up for Phantom 4 Pro. Did not receive any paper work or set-up instructions. Anyone have experience with this set-up or know what company might have put this set-up together originally? Hints or tricks? Thanks, Rick

DSLR Pros in California sell the set up as does UAS Pro in Beltsville MD. I don't know if your camera set up is via Bluetooth. I would start by downloading the Flir UAS app and the download the manual for the camera. You can learn how to setup your parameters. You tube offers several videos on how to set up the monitor and gimble. The black pearl monitor needs to be set to the channel of the camera/gimble. The gimble should show the channel number. Other setups have shown it to be channel 8.

As an aside, you can spend a small fortune for this and yet the retailer issues no manual, instructions, no nothing. I find this terribly irresponsible.

Thanks for the comments. It's been difficult getting written instructions and manuals. Makes the learning curve steeper, but the challenge has been informative.
20190920_210203.jpeg
20190920_202722.jpeg

Thanks for the comments. It's been difficult getting written instructions and manuals. Makes the learning curve steeper, but the challenge has been informative.

Hey there, would love a little feedback on your experience, and if would you please provide info on where to buy this kit? thanks a lot

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4