FLIR Vue, FEIYO, Futaba Setup

Reaction score
Help. I picked up a FLIR Vue Pro 336, FEIYU Tech Mini2 gimbal, Black Pearl Monitor and Futaba T7C transmitter and receiver that was set up for Phantom 4 Pro. Did not receive any paper work or set-up instructions. Anyone have experience with this set-up or know what company might have put this set-up together originally? Hints or tricks? Thanks, Rick

3putts Thanks for your reply. I wish it were that easy. Whomever put this together used a variety of wires between the FLIR Vue Pro, the Futaba R617FS receiver , the FEIYU TECH Mini 2D and the Immersion RC 5.8G. Slowly finding all of the manuals. But, would rather find out how Intelligent UAS set it up, but they are out of business.

3putts Thanks for your reply. I wish it were that easy. Whomever put this together used a variety of wires between the FLIR Vue Pro, the Futaba R617FS receiver , the FEIYU TECH Mini 2D and the Immersion RC 5.8G. Slowly finding all of the manuals. But, would rather find out how Intelligent UAS set it up, but they are out of business.
Sorry I couldn't be of help. good luck finding what you need,

Sounds to me a kit someone put together. Did you get the mounts for the gimbal/ cam to drone?
Power supply to run the stuff on drone ?

The controller is I am pretty sure to control the gimbal.

Obviously the monitor to see what’s on the Flir

Hope this gives you a direction in putting together.

Anyone with knowledge how Intelligent UAS set it up connections for a P4P to use a FLIR Vue Pro, the Futaba R617FS receiver , the FEIYU TECH Mini 2D and the Immersion RC 5.8G. I did not get manuals or anything.
Help. I picked up a FLIR Vue Pro 336, FEIYU Tech Mini2 gimbal, Black Pearl Monitor and Futaba T7C transmitter and receiver that was set up for Phantom 4 Pro. Did not receive any paper work or set-up instructions. Anyone have experience with this set-up or know what company might have put this set-up together originally? Hints or tricks? Thanks, Rick

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl