Help pls p3a connection issues. solved, thank you

i tried assistant2 it asked for a license number, what license number?
Im sure it was not this hard last time a few years ago...
Assistant 2 does not work with P3's. You need to copy the .bin file to an SD card. See the link below for the firmware .zip files.
Extract the .bin from the .zip. Put the bin file on the SD card. Put the SD card in the aircraft and power up. The upgrade should start immediately. ( Caution ) When you do the upgrade it would be advisable to use a small fan to keep the gimbal cool. It might take a while for the update to finish.

Scroll to the bottom of the page for the firmware: P3 Firmware

Reactions: tempestuous
I cant find how to update rc firmware, tried inside djigo app even the instructions on how to update the rc dont actually tell you how to do it, thats insane, i can not find the right app for pc, i tried assistant2 it asked for a license number, what license number?
Im sure it was not this hard last time a few years ago...
Sorry to not give you more info in my post yesterday. You said you also had a P3S, so I assumed that you were good to go with FW updates.

For the instructions we reference most often, click here and follow those steps closely. Since your AC has v1.1.5, pay very close attention to the instructions when they mention needing to be at v1.3.2 before proceeding to a later version. Links to the various .bin files can be found through the link I left you in my post yesterday or in post #21 from @Fly Dawg about an hour ago. As I said before, if it were mine I would go to v1.8 and get everything dialed using that version before making a decision about going to a later version. [AC FW v1.8 is the earliest version which matches the encryption of your current RC FW v1.9.2]

Last edited:
Second half of the video is for the remote, but the first part tells you how to get the new firmware.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: tempestuous
Second half of the video is for the remote, but the first part tells you how to get the new firmware.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Question. He has 1.9.2 on his RC. Was I wrong in my post yesterday when I mentioned that 1.9.2 is the latest RC FW? Since I haven’t updated in years, I just want to be sure I didn’t miss something recent. ?

Last edited:
Reactions: JoBe
Good news the p3a is back in the air.
I ended up pluging gimble into pc and tried that way.
From what i can tell i was not so much the difference in firmware, more the length of time it was not updated.

Thanks so much for everyones help.

Reactions: JoBe and Capt KO

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers