Help please lost my p3s

Is this video from the card cause it's NOT normal speed it's slightly in fast forward.
Yeah, I kind of FF toward the end, there was a spot I noticed there was some cars that seemed like there were moving really fast for a neighborhood area. Didn't think much about it, I kind of related it to searching through the vid.

Rod

Yeah, I kind of FF toward the end, there was a spot I noticed there was some cars that seemed like there were moving really fast for a neighborhood area. Didn't think much about it, I kind of related it to searching through the vid.

Rod
saw that too, also saw a person walking about 15mph

Scary how fast and far these things fly off. So in this situation you should go straight to atti mode?
Seems you don't get much time to think.

Glad you got it back. Very lucky how it just went down into the person's garden. It was nearly a clean landing.

I'll use this topic as the problem is the same.

One month ago similar happend to me. The camera view picture went grey and the 'No connection' status was reported.

I found the drone after couple of days laying upside down in the grass just in the place indicated in the recorded data and with no damage at all, although one of those days was pretty rainy. The reason why didn't I look at the flight record file at the first place, was because I thought that it is of no use, as rhe connection was broken. So I assume that even at lost connection message something is still recorded.

Does the green LED on RC means that there is still some connection with the drone even in such situations?

I assume that even at lost connection message something is still recorded.
The aircraft is always recording flight data on the internal memory card -- even when the downlink and/or remote controller is not connected. DJI GO also records flight data on your mobile device while the downlink is connected.

Does the green LED on RC means that there is still some connection with the drone even in such situations?
The LED will turn red when the remote controller is disconnected from the aircraft. So, it sounds like you were still in full control. You just couldn't see the FPV since the downlink dropped.

The aircraft is always recording flight data on the internal memory card -- even when the downlink and/or remote controller is not connected. DJI GO also records flight data on your mobile device while the downlink is connected.

The LED will turn red when the remote controller is disconnected from the aircraft. So, it sounds like you were still in full control. You just couldn't see the FPV since the downlink dropped.

So I take it a flick of the S2 switch would of activated RTH?

I took a look on my memory card and don't see this flight data. What folder/filenames should I be looking for?

I took a look on my memory card and don't see this flight data. What folder/filenames should I be looking for?
There are two internal memory SD cards. You're probably looking at the wrong one. Go here to see how to access/retrieve these files.

Reactions: joet
So I take it a flick of the S2 switch would of activated RTH?
For sure if the LED is still green on the RC. And even if it's red it couldn't hurt, the RC and drone might relink any moment. I use the S2 switch all the time when the I get a "No signal" message, even though the failsafe should go into effect when you lose RC contact. I just feel better that I've taken an extra step to get the RTH going. And it's more than a flick of the switch, it takes a few flicks up and down.

I'll use this topic as the problem is the same.

One month ago similar happend to me. The camera view picture went grey and the 'No connection' status was reported.

I found the drone after couple of days laying upside down in the grass just in the place indicated in the recorded data and with no damage at all, although one of those days was pretty rainy. The reason why didn't I look at the flight record file at the first place, was because I thought that it is of no use, as rhe connection was broken. So I assume that even at lost connection message something is still recorded.

One thing that doesn't get talked about much is the fact that even though both the FPV video and the flight data are on the wifi downlink, they are still two different data streams. So it's possible to lose the video feed and still have flight data coming in. Which is what happened to you it seems.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4