Help please I have a new phantom 4 pro plus and I can not get the controller to recognize my wi fi

Reaction score
Help please
I have a new phantom 4 pro plus and I am ready to fly. The controller does not recognize my wi fi and I can not register it so I can fly. Can anyone help me please?

Your controller does not connect to wifi. Your display device connects to wifi and uses the controller to send that data to the P4 via DJI's proprietary radio signal. But registering is simply your display device being used to create an account with DJI. You do need to have it connected to the P4 though.

Hi guys, I seem to have the same problem, brand new p4p+. Everything else in the house seems to be connecting to the Internet but not the Dji controller. Keeps on saying Authentication problem. I did manage to connect it last night though when I turned the controller on for the first time. This morning I can't. Please help

Attachments

• 1514547285813334529336.jpg
    1514547285813334529336.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 388
I had to scratch my head on this with my P3S. I thought, “How am I supposed to register online when I’m connected to the WiFi of my controller? Answer: you don’t. Register by connecting with you home WIFI, which I assume has internet. When you do this, I believe you need to have the controller and the Drone turned on and connected.

Hi guys, I seem to have the same problem, brand new p4p+. Everything else in the house seems to be connecting to the Internet but not the Dji controller. Keeps on saying Authentication problem. I did manage to connect it last night though when I turned the controller on for the first time. This morning I can't. Please help
See post #4, directly above yours.

Apparently, #5 didn’t “get it” from what tcope #4 said, so I was trying to clarify.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4