Help P330 V1.2

That means it is an fc40. You can get all the information you need in the fc40 forum. Welcome to the party!

No. The P1 is 2.4 ghz and the fc 40 is 5.8 ghz

They only look the same.

I have a new remote control Phantom 2,4 GHz, so to say even do the bind rebinde it will not work, right? What is the form using the remote control? Is to buy a new receiver 2,4 ghz, and replace what's in the Phantom ???

The only way to know for sure is to open the phantom and confirm what kind of receiver is in there. There are multiple possible receivers that can be used. Your best bet is to get help from a local hobby shop.

Make sure to let us know how this is resolved so we can help others!

How many antennas does it have coming down the legs? If it has two of them then I believe it is likely to be a 1.1 which is a 2.4ghz model.

Hi, I confirm only has an antenna. Please find attached a photo.

Attachments

• 1441021830319.jpg
    1441021830319.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 752
Mine has two.

Today I decided to take the phantom to a store , and left him there to get me solve the problem of radio . And according to the young man who helped me , I said that this model is a phantam 1 , because the FC40 does not have the USB cable from the battery.

Good afternoon, I could have solved my problem, I had to also replace the receiver, for had the same damaged, and managed to set up the radio with the receiver.
But now when I called and I performed the compass calibration, my Phantom began to lean to the left, then started walking in circles.
And start me turn on the yellow light and red without blinking, and after a few seconds start flashing yellow and red light.
I need help?

Calibrate compass again in an area where you know there is no magnetic interference. Run an advanced IMU calibration with your Phantom as level as possible. In Naza Assistant look at your compass MOD values. Should be between 750 and 2250. Outside of that range you will have problems.

That means it is an fc40. You can get all the information you need in the fc40 forum. Welcome to the party!
Hi, Just joined since I got my P330 or fc40 arrived today. Usually I build ground up so my first Phantom. Looking for information on the wiring. Have 1- two wire cable (Red and gray) from main board, battery door end, top right side that's cut off and goes to nothing. Was hoping to find detailed diagram..
Thanks for any and all help.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues