Help on initial use of Phantom Pro 4 +

Reaction score
Not that I want to appear as dumb as I must be, and I have used other drones before, but I am trying you use my new (refurbished) phantom 4 pro +, for the first time. and the power buttons won’t stay on.. Both batteries are fully charged... and I have pressed both power buttons (on the controller and on the body (battery pack))... the lights both stay on for a couple of seconds and then shut off... I must be failing to take some kind of required preliminary action...

You must press the battery button, release it, and then press and hold it for a few seconds in order to power on the battery.

If you haven't done so already, head over to the P4P V2 downloads page and download the latest manual. It explains how to do things like power on the battery.

Reactions: rogphantom
Swipe down from the top of the device screen to access the Wi-Fi settings.

Reactions: rogphantom
All your questions are clearly explained in the manual. Please read it several times and watch YouTube videos on unboxing and setting up your drone. Believe me there are so many things that can go wrong if you are not educated about your drone. Too many times people are in a rush to play with their new drone they take shortcuts and pay the consequences later then try and blame DJI. Not trying to be insulting, just trying to save you from losing your investment.

Reactions: Timinator

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctlfreak