HELP No Signal

Reaction score
I'm not the most tech savvy guy. I just want to take a few videos\photos. Hadn't used my P3pro for about 5 months. Charged it all up, took it out and up it went with no camera view showing. Took it in and saw I needed to upgrade everything. Upgraded the firmware and I'm not sure if I got the RC upgrade right. I now get a no signal message on my screen. Tried to link the RC and still no signal.
Any clues? Anyone willing to call me and try and talk me through this? Thank you

I'm not the most tech savvy guy. I just want to take a few videos\photos. Hadn't used my P3pro for about 5 months. Charged it all up, took it out and up it went with no camera view showing. Took it in and saw I needed to upgrade everything. Upgraded the firmware and I'm not sure if I got the RC upgrade right. I now get a no signal message on my screen. Tried to link the RC and still no signal.
Any clues? Anyone willing to call me and try and talk me through this? Thank you

I'm having the same problem and everyone diagnosed it as bad camera/gimbal/board (Even though the camera still takes pictures/records videos when pressing the record button).

I'm taking my drone to @Ted4797 this week to hopefully bring it back to life

Hi both, go on the dji site and download the oldest Rc firmware, save it to the USB drive and plug it into the Rc, switch Rc on and it should update (blue light and sound), once done, take USB out and start up drone, rc and dji go app. It should flag up as needing to update rc firmware, follow instructions on dji go app and all should work. John

Sent from my F3311 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hi both, go on the dji site and download the oldest Rc firmware, save it to the USB drive and plug it into the Rc, switch Rc on and it should update (blue light and sound), once done, take USB out and start up drone, rc and dji go app. It should flag up as needing to update rc firmware, follow instructions on dji go app and all should work. John

Hey there, I went to the DJI website and I saw that the earliest one was 1.3.20

I downloaded it and put it in the root folder of my USB Drive. I plugged it in my remote, started it and nothing happened :/

I'm sending mine in for repair. I'd rather spend money if they won't fix it free than spend another minute trying to figure this out.

Did you try the above? Just so I am clear, your P3 had old firmware, so you downloaded the newest on to a SD card, plugged it in to the AC and pushed on. The AC cycled through the update correctly? Then you updated the Rc? . If I am correct then I would suspect that the Rc update failed or the AC firmware requires the Rc firmware to be updated. Did you check the update log after the update?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31