Help needed regarding a bad crash

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I need help please with my phantom2v+, I crashed it today and the camera&gimbal are totaly damaged. on my iphone I get the message "connection to phantom faild" and I dont' get the satalite & battery info...
* when I fly it i see green blinking lights on the rear arms and the front arms are red.
the question is:
if I replace the camera&gimbal with a new set, will it fix the rest of the problems or I have another problem with the gps or something else beside the camera?
Thanks.

Green on the back and red in front is normal... Connection failed warning and no satellite and battery info is normal for a broken camera connection... Most likely your problems will be solved with a gimbal replacement but nobody can absolutely guarantee that not knowing how bad the internal injuries are... The set of cables coming from the body to the gimbal housing need to be in good shape for it to take that new assembly... Have you inspected those? :ugeek:

http://www.phantompilots.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=23370

3 grey cables from the phantom to the gimbal/camera board. If you are looking at the USB port on the phantom, then the cable furthest to the left has been damaged. It is the one with the clip, the other 2 just slides off. Look carefully at that clip and reinsert the cables back down the plastic clip.

Make sense?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1