Help Needed For P-4 How To Get Tablet to with work it ?

Reaction score
I bought a tablet through Walmart and the brand name is MID I was able to download the DJI Go 4 App and it accepted the app and it will launch the app on the tablet screen but says not connected where it should say Go-Fly .
I seen a video awhile back and the guy had a 10 " tablet and it worked for him but it was not a name brand .
I have tried to find the video again but can not find it , now I don't have it connected to a phone service as AT&T say's that a tablet will not work as a phone.
I just don't understand why as it is a Android base tablet and has a phone app installed .
I don't know if it is just that the AT&T Store is wanting to make more money .
Anyone reading this that knows how I can get it to work , please help .
Thanks To Everyone

Do you have the tablet connected to the remote with a cable?

Geo

Yes Sir , I do have it connected from the controller to the tablet .
It except the GO-4 App just fine and it shows the app running on my tablet but it say's not connected but like I said I do not have cell service as the AT&T people said I can not use my tablet as a phone ?? but yet it has 2 sim card slots.

Yes Sir , I do have it connected from the controller to the tablet .
It except the GO-4 App just fine and it shows the app running on my tablet but it say's not connected but like I said I do not have cell service as the AT&T people said I can not use my tablet as a phone ?? but yet it has 2 sim card slots.
Cell service makes no difference to the app and isn't much use anyway.
Not knowing what model your tablet is, I can't check the specs but DJI Go 4 is a demanding app and needs a fast processor and enough RAM.
A bargain basement tablet might not have enough go to run the app properly.
Here are some instructions to help you sort out your connection:
Install DJI GO on an Android Tablet or Phone (Step-by-Step Guide) | Phantom Help

Cell service makes no difference to the app and isn't much use anyway.
Not knowing what model your tablet is, I can't check the specs but DJI Go 4 is a demanding app and needs a fast processor and enough RAM.
A bargain basement tablet might not have enough go to run the app properly.
Here are some instructions to help you sort out your connection:
Install DJI GO on an Android Tablet or Phone (Step-by-Step Guide) | Phantom Help
Hello Meta4 :
I thought I had put the spec's of my tablet in my message but now I see I did not .
The brand is called MID it was purchased through Walmart Online , it claims it has 4 gig of ram and 64 gig of phone storage .
which is more then my android cell phone and the app works on it .
I will go to the link you provided for me and try to figure it out again.
I thank you and will let you now if I get it or not .

Hi Again :
I did what the instruction said to do from that link .
I now get the GO-4 App to show with it lite up now and it now says go fly and I tap on it shows the screen in Picture 2 picture 1 shows the go fly screen but I am not getting no view from the camera , any idea's ?
Thank You
Joe

Attachments

• IMG_0003.JPG
    IMG_0003.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 276
  • IMG_0004.JPG
    IMG_0004.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 287
Meta4 ?? I was asking you for any idea why I still can not get video picture from the camera .??
Because you can see from the pictures I attached that it says go fly and in the second picture it shows { Ready To GO Vision } ??
Thank You

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl