Help Motors won't start

"To see camera and Safe to Fly" At this point you had to have been connected with WiFi.
Yes the default password to connect to WiFi is 12341234, that can be changed but you do it the app, while you are connected.
If this got changed, look up resetting remote in the manual.
Your "Good Luck" is the password with your email for the DJI-Go app.
And you are not having good luck.

Think I'm getting closer.
Here is where I'm at. No Props

1. Power on Controller.
2. Power on Qud. Wait for all green (LED's)
3. Power on Tab (noble device) Swipe from top to bottom to open WiFi, Click on Settings Icon, Click on
PHANTOM3_07f1se if not connected.
4. Open DJI GO App.
5. Scroll to PHANTOM3 STANDARD then Click on Camera.
6. Should have a video picture from Qud camera. With Safe to Fly(GPS) in green.
7. Click OK on Beginner Mode
8. Manual motor start will not work. Click Auto Tackoff, icon, Slide White circle to the right to Auto Tackoff.
Motors start then stop after about 3 to 5 sec.
9. Auto Tackoff will not work again. manual start will not work.

Are you still seeing the "Activate Aircraft" message in DJI GO?

Are you still seeing the "Activate Aircraft" message in DJI GO?

I think that am getting somewhere. Not seeing the "Activatb Airctaft"
Here is where I'm at.
NO PROPS ON QUD.

1. Power on Controller.
3. Power on Tab (noble device) Swipe from top to bottom to open WiFi, Click on Settings Icon, Click on
4. Open DJI GO App.
6. Should have a video picture from Qud camera. With Safe to Fly(GPS) in green.
8. Manual motor start will not work. Click Auto Tackoff, icon, Slide White circle to the right to Auto Tackoff.

For #6 above, are you saying you should have a video picture, but you still do not?

For #6 above, are you saying you should have a video picture, but you still do not?

Yes there is a video picture. Changed # 6. I am trying to make a step by step. After the step by step is completed
I should not have any problum. LOL
What do you think is going on with, motors stopping after Auto Tackoff and no motors starting with Manual start.

NO PROPS ON QUD.

1. Power on Controller.
4. Open DJI GO App.
6.You will see a Video picture from Qud camera on the GO App. With Safe to Fly(GPS) in green.

I think the motors stop on auto takeoff since you have the props off. It must be some kind of built-in safety feature.

Are you able to tilt the camera with the wheel on your remote controller? How exactly are you attempting to manually start the motors?

I think the motors stop on auto takeoff since you have the props off. It must be some kind of built-in safety feature.[/QUOTE]
Good Thought, I have only tried Auto once, I don't like that goes up 4' should be about 10', over year head (Your Ears);)

I think the motors stop on auto takeoff since you have the props off. It must be some kind of built-in safety feature.

Are you able to tilt the camera with the wheel on your remote controller? How exactly are you attempting to manually start the motors?

The tilt camera function on the controller works evin if motors don't arm.
To manual ram the motors, I push both sticks down and both to the center.

Try this:

1) In DJI GO, go to the "Remote Controller Settings" --> "Stick Mode" section and change to "Mode 1".
2) Try manually starting the motors (both sticks down and to the center).
3) If that works, turn your motors off and change back to "Mode 2".
4) Try manually starting the motors again.

Please let me know what happens when you try each step above.

Can you provide a video of the symptoms from start to finish?
Try this:

1) In DJI GO, go to the "Remote Controller Settings" --> "Stick Mode" section and change to "Mode 1".
2) Try manually starting the motors (both sticks down and to the center).
3) If that works, turn your motors off and change back to "Mode 2".
4) Try manually starting the motors again.

Please let me know what happens when you try each step above.

Tried the above. Still no Manual start.
do you wont a video of the GO App from start to finished.
Where do you won't me to e-mail the video to.

I guess its the wording, but I just go LEFT STICK Bottom Left, RIGHT STICK Bottom Right, both at same time. Are you doing both sticks at the same time? Quickly?
Then just let them return to center.
This is crazzzzy:)

Do a video of the AC motors star under Auto-Takeoff then its shut-off. Basicall show us what is happening.

Did a Video not vry good but should sow you what you wont. If not I will do video agian.
Do a video of the AC motors star under Auto-Takeoff then its shut-off. Basicall show us what is happening.
I guess its the wording, but I just go LEFT STICK Bottom Left, RIGHT STICK Bottom Right, both at same time. Are you doing both sticks at the same time? Quickly?
Then just let them return to center.
This is crazzzzy:)

Wow It works.the problem was on Manual Start I was moving the sticks to the rong position.
Thank you so much. Time to fly. To windy today and ran this weekend.
If I need any more help you are the one.
Thanks
Dale

:)OMG, I am going to test the No - Prop Startup up though, I got's to Know.

I was just thinking that if you start it up on auto, motors spin up and the barometer see no change, then it should shut down.

Hi, I had similar problem and found out it was my iPad update got corrupted....I took it too a shop where he put the new software on it and BINGO it works fine now

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

He also said loads of iPads were affected ....it stopped my motors from working but all ok now

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl