Yellow blinking lights and Motors won't start???

Reaction score
I've tried turning the DJI Phantom 2 Vision Plus and everything looks normal, but when I turn on the controller and WiFi extender nothing happens. GPS never connects and lights stay blinking yellow never green. I've checked and noticed that the yellow blinking lights is from "transmitter signal lost", therefore what could have caused this error? I can't start motors if the Phantom won't detect it's controller. Any specific part I can check or replace to connect to the controller? -Thanks

Check the S1 and S2 switches. Make sure they are both in the up position.
If that fails, you may need to rebind the controller.

And have you crashed lately??
The phantom doesn't start if the GPS puck is damaged or not connected.
Another is that the IMU may be out of whack from a crash and may need calibration. If it needs one, make sure the phantom has not been flown for an hour and find a levelled surface.

Sounds similar to my P2V+ v3 behavior after it committed suicide mid-air out of the blue, and crashed from 5m into the ground, up side down. It would just flash yellow lights, and go "beep-beep-beep" til I turned it off. This turned out to be a defect motherboard.

Does your bird make the correct start-up tunes prior to the yellow blinking?

Start at ground 0. Hook up to the assistant via your PC and see what error messages you get. That where I would start. Then it's on to diagnostics to determine what is not, so as to find out what it is. Hope that make sense. Good luck.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers