Help LG G4 with P3P questions

Reaction score
ok hello all, new to the phantom an need help. ok so few questions.
1. can you use the DJI go app with LG G4 and use all functions of the app. (currently not getting video, says no signal)
2. LG G4 is not on supported list will it damage any firmware if I do use it? ( already did) had video 1st flight now none.
3. cant update via SD card now is there another way?
4. in the "about" in DJI go app when connected to P3P an everything on I have see
app: 2.7.1
version: N/A
remote controller: N/A
flight controller SN: mine is there
4. ideas on cheap option for display?
love my P3P but this no video sucks kinda ruins all the fun hope ya'll can help point me in the right direction, being grounded sucks.

ok hello all, new to the phantom an need help. ok so few questions.
1. can you use the DJI go app with LG G4 and use all functions of the app. (currently not getting video, says no signal)
What did you do since it last connected? Did you try relinking the remote controller?

2. LG G4 is not on supported list will it damage any firmware if I do use it? ( already did)
Using an unsupported device will not damage anything. In the worst case scenario, DJI GO will not run or the video will lag.

3. cant update via SD card now is there another way?
You must update like this.

4. in the "about" in DJI go app when connected to P3P an everything on I have see
app: 2.7.1
version: N/A
remote controller: N/A
flight controller SN: mine is there
This is what is displayed when the Phantom is not connected to DJI GO.

4. ideas on cheap option for display?
The Google Nexus 7 (2013) is a great device (not sure what your budget is). Or, check out the other commonly used devices here.

You might have to turn on usb debugging in the developer mode.
and set your USB connection to (PTP) when plugging in.

What did you do since it last connected? Did you try relinking the remote controller?

Using an unsupported device will not damage anything. In the worst case scenario, DJI GO will not run or the video will lag.

You must update like this.

This is what is displayed when the Phantom is not connected to DJI GO.

The Google Nexus 7 (2013) is a great device (not sure what your budget is). Or, check out the other commonly used devices here.
I have not tried to relink but the phantom CSC and flight functions work. would I still need to that?

No. Try reinstalling DJI GO.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.