Help - How To Hook up Main Controller

Reaction score
Help,

I replaced my 5.8 Wireless circuit board inside the Phantom. I then unplug the wires from the main controller. I need someone 2 send me photos of where the wires go into the main controller. Also how do you connect the new 5.8 Wireless circuit board inside the Phantom to the handheld controller. I see a button on the 5.8 circuit board inside the Phantom as well as inside the controller after you open it up. someone help me please attach photos or make a youtube video explaining where these wires go inside the controller and how to bind the new circuit board together with the controller.

I plug it in I got the beeping to sound normal, everything looks okay but I can't get the motors to start with the controller because they are not connected together.

is it the wires that plug in to the board that run to the sticks and to the s1 and s2 switchs you need to know which spot each one plugs back in to?

I think he needs the pics form inside the controller.

maybe these will help if its the 3 plugs in the controller that you need help figuring out were they go. if you get them plugged in wrong the s1 and s2 switchs will act like one of the sticks when its flipped and viewing it in the naza software and the moving the sticks will cause the s1 and s2 sliders to move and jump from gps atti fail safe hl and control lock if you get the switch wire plugged in to one of sticks plugs. Or if you get the two sticks plugged in backwards were the left stick is plugged in the right sticks port then you will end up with the transmitter being in mode 3 or 4 instead of mode 1 or 2 depending on what mode you have it set for in the rc assistant. mode 1 setting makes its be mode 3 and mode 2 setting makes it be mode 4
So if you get any plug in the wrong spot it wont hurt any thing and will just cause your controls to all be switched around the wrong way. so if worse comes to worse just plug on in to each slot till its in the right one then the next plug to find the next one it supposed to be in then the last plug goes in the last one left.. But Im pretty sure the plug that goes to the switches goes to the plug on the right side of the board. The left stick which will be on your right when looking at the back goes in the center plug and the other sticks plug goes in to the one on your left. when looking at the back of the controller and the antenna facing away from you.

dji-phantom-v111-transmitter01.jpg

P2v-Firmware_upgrading_of_the_5.8G_RC-en.png

Ah... It's his use of "main controller" which is of course one of the several ways DJI refer to the NAZA that got me. :)

I could see how that could be an easy mistake to make both ways. When I got my first phantom tho every time it said to connect to the main controller I thought they were talking about the transmitter.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl