Help! Connecting mini iosd to SkyZone 600mw tx & Zenmuse

Reaction score
Hello!

I have a phantom 2 with a H3-3D Zenmuse gimbal. I have this rx/tx (SkyZone 5.8g 600mw 32ch FPV wireless AV tx TS832 & rx RC832) for video signal and I am wanting to hook up an iosd mini. Does anyone know of a "plug and play" cable similar to this one that is used for Fatshark and Immersion RC tx?

Any help is greatly appreciated! I really don't want to have to solder anything together.

Thank you!

Those **** red letters.

Thank you, unfortunately neither one of those will work. The TS832 only has one plug, not 2 that your first link has. I actually purchased the connector in your 2nd link, but it doesn't work with the Zenmuse gimbal, since the gimbal already has it's own GoPro connection.

Thank you for trying.

For the ts832, you'd have to order the cable MrC linked and then merge the two black connectors for the tx into the one. It would be to move the power and ground over to that larger connector.

I was going to do that when I had the 832, but instead just did the regular soldering and created my own cable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the ts832, you'd have to order the cable MrC linked and then merge the two black connectors for the tx into the one. It would be to move the power and ground over to that larger connector.

I was going to do that when I had the 832, but instead just did the regular soldering and created my own cable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the tip! Too bad they don't make a plug and play for this as it seems to be a fairly popular rx/tx combo.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic