Help!!! Cant get 2.7k 30fps on p3s

Reaction score
So i bought a phantom 3 standard for black friday and have been using it for the past couple of day but i cant get it to record at 2.7k 30fps. it doesnt even give me the option. i just updated the firmware to the latest firmware.

Hi Stevoe . I am on the latest FW which is 1.7.90 and on Go App 3.02 and 30FPS is there .
IMG_6772.PNG IMG_6773.PNG I'm not really sure what to tell you but it is there .

Just have to ask, why you stayed with 3.02 with GO.
Just haven't had a chance to go to 3.1.0 and to tell ya the truth I thought it was added for the mavic more than anything else
and mine hasn't arrived yet . What me missing ?

Just haven't had a chance to go to 3.1.0 and to tell ya the truth I thought it was added for the mavic more than anything else
and mine hasn't arrived yet . What me missing ?
Your missing not having Google maps, your missing the "Here map" not following your flight, your missing the drone symbol facing the wrong way when using the map. that's all. At least on Android.

Your missing not having Google maps, your missing the "Here map" not following your flight, your missing the drone symbol facing the wrong way when using the map. that's all.
Not sure about those but here's what I have on phone now.

IMG_4977.PNG IMG_4979.PNG

Your missing not having Google maps, your missing the "Here map" not following your flight, your missing the drone symbol facing the wrong way when using the map. that's all. At least on Android.
OK back on PC now . I can't use my phone to post well . I'm not missing them cause I hadn't seen those wmcvey . I do have the map I always have and can
watch my flight and my arrow isn't going backwards when I fly .I'm on IOS .
Now I just updated my phone and will try it tomorrow but usually fly with my mini . Old eyes :)
But why he's not seeing 30 FPS I dono .
Edit/ Whoops,was on 1080..be right back
Took a sec. sorry 2.7 30fps.png

Hello
Wait 24fps or 25fps? I frame per second REALLY.
Why even bother, looks like a glitch to me.
Looks like you need to delete your app and power down device, power up and reinstall app.
I've never seen that before, never by one frame per second, that's retarded.
I think your ( 25 ) is supposed to be ( 30 ).
That is really ODD,

But worth a shot
I also found this
image.jpeg

Was an older version, but maybe similar issue in newest update, have you tried to revert back 1 version?
Keep us posted!

J Dot
:cool:

Android and ios i tryed both
Well If you have tried both buddy I really don't have a clue . Maybe delete the go app and reinstall might fix it but would seem with both
not showing it something else is off .

I performed the uninstall and install of dji go and the same problem occured
Did you uninstall it from iTunes first or just get it back down from the cloud . Might not matter but that is what I do .

Thanks for all the help guys. turns out the camera was in pal. switched it over to ntsc and was able to get 30fps

Reactions: dirkclod
Thanks for all the help guys. turns out the camera was in pal. switched it over to ntsc and was able to get 30fps
lol
Alrighty then :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic