Hello there

Reaction score
My wife told me I ought not put my real name in here because it is the internet So anyway I am kind of new to the sport I started with model planes way back when we made them out of balsa Fast forward over half a century and here we are
I recently ordered a new DJIMavik and I plan to look at the pages to find out what I can to figure out how to work it so I don't tear it up my first time out
Ok

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
My wife told me I ought not put my real name in here because it is the internet So anyway I am kind of new to the sport I started with model planes way back when we made them out of balsa Fast forward over half a century and here we are
I recently ordered a new DJIMavik and I plan to look at the pages to find out what I can to figure out how to work it so I don't tear it up my first time out
Ok

Welcome to drone life. Enjoy. :)

Ok

Welcome to the forum RF .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

You picked a great machine! Be sure and read up on the rules, get yourself registered with the FAA and the manual when it's available.

TJ

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl