Hello - new to P4P - Canada

Reaction score
Hello. Just ordered the P4P 2.0. I was going to purchase the P4P Obsidian but the new esc and props changed my mind. I already own a Mavic Air and love it but as a photographer, The P4P camera is much better. I live in the Windsor, ON, Canada area and do quite a bit of camping so I'm hoping this drone will be everything I'm expecting it to be.

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Reactions: Python 1
Thanks. Can't wait until Tuesday 5/15/2018 when it's scheduled to be delivered.

Me too! That's when my P4P V2 is scheduled to arrive.

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Welcome to PhantomPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy that new P4P 2.0 when it arrives, fly safe and have fun!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Welcome. Not to stray off subject but I thought drones are a no go in Canada. My wife is from PEI and we’re gong there in sept and she ask around about flying in Canada and was told a firm no. Maybe it’s becuase we’re American citizens I don’t know.hope you enjoy your new drone

Safe flying and blue skies

Welcome [emoji1317] to the forum. I have the obsidian p4p+ and love it. All the way from Southampton UK. Love Canada, Ontario. Loads of interesting areas to film. Wine region, niagra in the lake ? Awesome

Have never had a problem flying here since I got my Mavic Air. Went on vacation to an Ontario Park this past weekend and the Park rangers never said anything. My brother has flown his Phantom 3 there before also and they've never stopped him.

Reactions: jpbroomfield
Hi, I just looked up a no fly zone map for Canada and it’s not the whole country, just around airports and such stuff. Come fly the great white north!

Cool beans I’m going on vacation to Nova Scotia and PEI this summer. My family used to vacation there when I was a kid. The scenery is awesome. I’m stocking up on SD cards. I’ll post pics when I get back. Thanks for your feed back.

Safe flying and Blue skies

Actually, the water was a little lower than what it normally is. When the egrets can walk on the bottom and you can still see part of their legs, it's low.

Python 1 it’s my understanding that you can’t fly in federal parks but you can in provincial parks, is this your experience?

So far. I've had no problems in any of the Prov Parks that I've flown in. I'm not sure whether it's just the park rangers who don't care if you fly there or if there aren't any restrictions.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl