Hello! Intro to SCOTTeVEST clothing for drone pilots

What do you carry with you while flying?

• Smartphone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tablet

• Extra propellers

• Extra batteries

• Keys

• Camera

• Memory cards

• Other

• Total voters
Reaction score
Calling all drone pilots, fpv racers and all-around gear heads! I work for a company called SCOTTeVEST and chatted with the wonderful mods here to get Approved Vendor status and post a intro here.

Quick background on what we do: we make clothing for men and women with tons of hidden pockets designed to hold your gear without showing bumps/bulges or looking dorky.

We’ve long been known in the travel & techie scenes but have heard from our customers that our clothing is also great to hold drone gear/accessories. So we’ve sent some clothes out to reviewers at RotorDrone Mag, Drone360, ThatDroneShow, DroneGear TV + more and have been getting some awesome feedback so far. To check out our clothing, videos of it in action and quotes from other drone enthusiasts, check out this page:
Clothing for Drone Pilots - SCOTTeVEST

If interested in checking out the gear for yourself, use DRONES20 for 20% off anything on our site (except Outlet items, those are already heavily discounted).

Know this is a Phantom forum, but guessing a lot of you are getting the Mavic too -- with that drone/setup you can ditch the case all together and carry everything you need in most of our gear! Our CEO is getting one very soon, if you’re interested I can circle back here with our unboxing video.

Posting here to answer any questions you guys & gals have and to gauge interest in a giveaway or any other fun ideas you may have in mind. Love it or hate it, would love to hear what everyone thinks!

BigAl07

Administrator
Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Wow! This is a great idea. I'm going to have to browse your website and see what's available.

THANK YOU for supporting our forum.

Reaction score
Wow! This is a great idea. I'm going to have to browse your website and see what's available.

THANK YOU for supporting our forum.
You're very welcome, our pleasure! Glad it caught your eye -- if you have any questions on the clothes, we're happy to help out

Reactions: BigAl07

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mccammon