Hello guys, help me out with my present

Reaction score
Hello guys, today is my birthday and for some strange reason my dad says that I can chose a couple of things for my phantom, I already chose a nvidia shield k1, do you think I need two extra battery's belive me, I have to take everything that I can, my dad giving me a present is unprecedented so, I'm stretching my luck here, 2 extra baterrys? To much? That would give me an hour of flying though

3 total batteries is a good number to have if you want to fly for about an hour at a time.

3 total batteries is a good number to have if you want to fly for about an hour at a time.
Yea, one baterry is frustrating, I wait like an hour to charge it after a flying so, I can do a flight every 3 hours, is very annoying waiting, yesterday I was looking at my baterry and I was thinking, come on, come on, 4 lights almost there

Happy birthday sir.

Thanks man! Hey I just note that your name is oso, that's bear in Spanish, you speak Spanish?
No Spanish other than what I haven't forgotten from high school a long time ago! My wife is Filipino, and oso also means bear in Tagalog. It's her nickname for me since she says I'm her teddy bear. That works for me for a username! Cheers!

That's news for me
No Spanish other than what I haven't forgotten from high school a long time ago! My wife is Filipino, and oso also means bear in Tagalog. It's her nickname for me since she says I'm her teddy bear. That works for me for a username! Cheers!
Oso means bear in Spanish and Filipino, so strange, two very different languages, how do you say cat in Filipino, I hope is Gato haha

Don

yIs something funny, for Filipino for a woman sounds wrong, I know in English is correct but in Spanish we put gender to everything so for a woman would be Filipina, that's something that I was thinking. Not important at all I know.
tumblr_nozbavrxe51ro8ysbo1_500.gif
You didn't know that? I didn't either :D:D:D

I aspire to have (5) batteries eventually, but starting out with (2) and one is on backorder from B&H's Cyber-Monday promo they ran out of the kits with them.

As for the Micro SD Cards, I thought I read that 32GB is the max for the P3P?? Can you even use a 64GB card? Have you tried it? Would be welcome news if so...I have a few 32s and a 64 from phones...Now that I'm going from a Note 4 to a Note 5 I don;t need my Micro SD Card in the phone any longer too!

I aspire to have (5) batteries eventually, but starting out with (2) and one is on backorder from B&H's Cyber-Monday promo they ran out of the kits with them.

As for the Micro SD Cards, I thought I read that 32GB is the max for the P3P?? Can you even use a 64GB card? Have you tried it? Would be welcome news if so...I have a few 32s and a 64 from phones...Now that I'm going from a Note 4 to a Note 5 I don;t need my Micro SD Card in the phone any longer too!
Yes a 64 works fine

I think it would work, well I hope so the Profesional comes with a 64gb sd card

Don

yIs something funny, for Filipino for a woman sounds wrong, I know in English is correct but in Spanish we put gender to everything so for a woman would be Filipina, that's something that I was thinking. Not important at all I know.
When you talk about their nationality, Filipino is fine for both a man and a woman. For example, "my wife is Filipino" (or Pinoy) works because I am referring to her nationality which is not gender specific. If I were being gender specific, as you noted it would be filipina or pinay.

I just asked her and she said cat in Tagalog is pusa.

BTW - from what I hear you will love the Shield. That's a great gift. Also, if that amount of money (Shield + battery) is not prohibitively expensive for your dad and he's already offering, I'd ask for at least one battery more to go with your Shield.

When you talk about their nationality, Filipino is fine for both a man and a woman. For example, "my wife is Filipino" (or Pinoy) works because I am referring to her nationality which is not gender specific. If I were being gender specific, as you noted it would be filipina or pinay.

BTW - from what I hear you will love the Shield. That's a great gift. Also, if that amount of money (Shield + battery) is not prohibitively expensive for your dad and he's already offering, I'd ask for at least one battery more to go with your Shield.
Yea, I was talking from the Spanish point of view ha.
Well I finally got

Nvidia shield k1
64gb micro sd
64gb micro sd
2 baterrys

Not bad at all I'm very happy with it ha

Reactions: Skypicswa
What's

What's The shield?

Yea, I was talking from the Spanish point of view ha.
Well I finally got

Nvidia shield k1
64gb micro sd
64gb micro sd
2 baterrys

Not bad at all I'm very happy with it ha
Maybe your dad can adopt me?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member