Hello from Vegas

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am a Helicopter pilot CFI with an instrument rating. I am now getting into the whole drone world and own a Phantom 4 pro. I am hoping to learn much on this forum as I am a technological idiot. On the other hand I very knowledgeable about flying so if I can help you, let me know.

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

when i have a question here and i post it : ......I get some great very helpful answers....and when you have one or many.....your sure will experience what i have :Great advice...easy to understand and many times they will also post pictures along with the technical explanation....these guys are the Greatest ! You have sure come to the "Right Place" for information...welcome to the forum "Goldie" .

Reactions: Goldie702
Welcome to the forum. The overwhelming majority of members here have a sincere interest in helping others get off to a good start in this field and help with the occasional problem that many of us encounter. Oh, and wait until your first crash. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, is better at figuring out what you did wrong than the people on this forum.

Ha, believe me when I tell you that after reading a bazillion posts here; the people are nice and helpful compared to the helicopter pilot forums!!!!!

Yeah, the support here is nothing short of amazing, and the moderators do a good job of keeping it all together. The way some of the members can disect flight logs and do a second-by-second forensic analysis is, well, unbelieveable. Overall, a great group of fellow sUAVpilots.

Welcome to PhantomPilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Welcome to PhantomPilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT