Hello from Trinidad & Tobago

Reaction score
Greetings everyone from the Caribbean. I live in Trinidad and visited this site from time to time reading about the Phantom drone. Its amazing how great this site is with so many helpful and enthusiastic people! This enouuraged me to purchase a used Phantom 4 drone (hardly used) and I am now starting to enjoy drone flying. Hopefully soon I will be able to post some video and pics of the nice vistas in my country. Any advice for newbie like me will be appreciated. Safe flying everyone! :)

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Reactions: snowy23 and Gagey52
Welcome!

The thing that took my a while to figure out is the search system, basically right now I don't see it. I always use a computer. I have to scroll up to the top to find the search.

Other than that these members are ! 👌

But avoid me. :rolleyes:

Rod ..

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi and welcome to the forum from the United Kingdom 👍

Greetings everyone from the Caribbean. I live in Trinidad and visited this site from time to time reading about the Phantom drone. Its amazing how great this site is with so many helpful and enthusiastic people! This enouuraged me to purchase a used Phantom 4 drone (hardly used) and I am now starting to enjoy drone flying. Hopefully soon I will be able to post some video and pics of the nice vistas in my country. Any advice for newbie like me will be appreciated. Safe flying everyone! :) Speed Test
welcome to the forum!

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum from the UK

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20