Hello From the Welsh Marches

TOG

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Bought an advanced 2 days ago and went for my maiden voyage yesterday. Truthfully blown away and instantly addicted. Looking forward to many years of enjoying this technology. Great forum by the way - much easier than the manuals ;)

TOG

Hi Tog,
Welcome.
I also have the advanced that I bought a couple of weeks back.
Must agree that it is very addictive.I love mine too.
Just a shame we have to endure the winter.Im going to work in the dark and going home in the dark.Hopefully we get some half decent weekends here in Newcastle.
Enjoy[emoji106]

Scott

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Hi Tog,
Welcome.
I also have the advanced that I bought a couple of weeks back.
Must agree that it is very addictive.I love mine too.
Just a shame we have to endure the winter.Im going to work in the dark and going home in the dark.Hopefully we get some half decent weekends here in Newcastle.
Enjoy[emoji106]

Scott

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Gutted the clocks are changing this weekend - no evening flights :(

Always the weekend..

Truthfully blown away and instantly addicted

Ditto for me when I got my P3A when they first came out - I also bought a P4 later, but to tell you the truth, my preference is the P3A. Unless you're into all the other added features of the P4 to include obstacle avoidance (which I have never needed - only tested it) save your dough for a Mavic sometime down the road.

Welcome to the forum and flying these crazy drones - a whole lot of fun - best of luck, safe flying and filming to both of you (TOG & scooot)!

Hi Folks,

Bought an advanced 2 days ago and went for my maiden voyage yesterday. Truthfully blown away and instantly addicted. Looking forward to many years of enjoying this technology. Great forum by the way - much easier than the manuals ;)

TOG
Welcome to the forum TOG .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic