Hello From the Welsh Marches

TOG

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Bought an advanced 2 days ago and went for my maiden voyage yesterday. Truthfully blown away and instantly addicted. Looking forward to many years of enjoying this technology. Great forum by the way - much easier than the manuals ;)

TOG

Reaction score
Hi Tog,
Welcome.
I also have the advanced that I bought a couple of weeks back.
Must agree that it is very addictive.I love mine too.
Just a shame we have to endure the winter.Im going to work in the dark and going home in the dark.Hopefully we get some half decent weekends here in Newcastle.
Enjoy

Scott

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

TOG

Reaction score
Hi Tog,
Welcome.
I also have the advanced that I bought a couple of weeks back.
Must agree that it is very addictive.I love mine too.
Just a shame we have to endure the winter.Im going to work in the dark and going home in the dark.Hopefully we get some half decent weekends here in Newcastle.
Enjoy

Scott

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Gutted the clocks are changing this weekend - no evening flights :(

Always the weekend..

Reaction score
Truthfully blown away and instantly addicted
Ditto for me when I got my P3A when they first came out - I also bought a P4 later, but to tell you the truth, my preference is the P3A. Unless you're into all the other added features of the P4 to include obstacle avoidance (which I have never needed - only tested it) save your dough for a Mavic sometime down the road.

Welcome to the forum and flying these crazy drones - a whole lot of fun - best of luck, safe flying and filming to both of you (TOG & scooot)!

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Bought an advanced 2 days ago and went for my maiden voyage yesterday. Truthfully blown away and instantly addicted. Looking forward to many years of enjoying this technology. Great forum by the way - much easier than the manuals ;)

TOG
Welcome to the forum TOG .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
giorgioalonso