Hello from the UK,

Reaction score
I have been a Drone nut for about 4 years, expecting my Phantom tomorrow, my Spark is my favorite at the moment. I have 2 or 3 drones in different build stages but everything slowed when the Spark arrived. The Spark is a really fun drone but I would like a better camera now I know some of the possible advantages of Aerial Photography.

Last edited:
The Phantom is a solid machine with tons of capabilities. You'll find that it's one of the most dependable drones in the air. If you even need any new accessories, cases, or want to upgrade to a new drone give a shot to be your provider. Best of luck and welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to PhantomPilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Welcome to the forum hope you enjoy from the Northeast of England

Hi youngster, ;) welcome aboard and don’t be shy. Ask if you have any questions or doubts. Some very helpful guys around.
Greetings from near Glasgow.

Thank you all for your friendly welcome. I have had a flight with the Phantom and I was very impressed. I thought the Spark hovered well but the P4 is in a different league. I did have a problem sun glare, it was a very sunny afternoon and when yawing towards the sun the video would glare quite bad. I was hoping to get some advice on camera settings and filters. Thanks in advance.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl