Hello from Southern Indiana

Reaction score
Looking to replace my lost Blade Chroma with something a little more advanced. I am mainly looking to do night/evening video of Christmas light displays. The Chroma camera just did not do very good for that. I think it just did not have a bright enough lens. Daytime was great, but night was bad. The guys over at inspirepilots thought that the phantom 4 Pro would work well for this at an affordable price. Anyone have any experience or advise doing this kind of photography? Would the P4P do what I want? Not looking to completely cheap out, but don't need a $5000 camera/drone either...I hope.

Also, I found an phantom 4 Pro with low hours and 3 batteries for $1000. That sounded pretty good, but I have not been looking long. Would that be a good buy if it truly is in good shape? If there is another area better suited for these questions, let me know.

Thanks for any assistance and sorry for the long first post.

-Keith

Reactions: dirkclod
Will let someone else advise you on what you ask as I don't have a P4 .
I will just welcome you to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

I think the P4P would serve you well. Check out these search results for some examples of photos people have taken at night.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20