Hello from Rhode Island

Reaction score
Hello
New to the drone world, just got my first real drone last week. I got a phantom 3 pro. Its currently stock, but im looking to make a few mods to it. I live in an area with heavy interference, lots of buildings, and open areas are full of trees. Would like to boost my signal and extend my range. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. I actually want to fly around my city and film and take pictures of the city environment so just going to a clear area isn't something i want to do.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

I live in an area with heavy interference, lots of buildings, and open areas are full of trees. Would like to boost my signal and extend my range. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
You can find a few antennas here. While they will all extend the range, I'm not sure if they will completely eliminate your interference issue. No matter which one you go with, you'll still have to make sure there are no obstacles between the remote controller and your Phantom when you fly.

Welcome to Phantom Pilots from Dayton Ohio, Enjoy your P3P, Fly safe and have fun!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic