Hello from Ozarks!

Reaction score
I have owned several types of drones. Some where fast some where cheap but they got me interested in flying more. I have now owned 3 Phantom 3's and I have had great experiences with all of them except the third but I think I gambled and lost. I would like to post or something what I experienced but not sure how to do it. I have never been a member of a forum or anything like that. So any direction someone could give me would be greatly appreciated as I'm not sure if I just bought a lemon or maybe something happened to it.

Thanks all!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

I have now owned 3 Phantom 3's and I have had great experiences with all of them except the third but I think I gambled and lost. I would like to post or something what I experienced but not sure how to do it. I have never been a member of a forum or anything like that. So any direction someone could give me would be greatly appreciated
If it's a P3A or P3P, then create a new thread here. If it's a P3S or P34K, then create a new thread here. Once in the appropriate section, click the maroon "Post New Thread" button at the top, right.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic