Hello from Montreal Canada

Reaction score
I was always a techie. Years ago I had two helicopters running on lithium batteries. They were relatively primitive and flew for only 5 minutes on a full charge. I recently got two phantom 3 drones that were dead due to fatal crashes. I got both working. One is complete and works great. The other has a destroyed gimbal but flies with the controller and does send location telemetry to the tablet. I have the stl files to 3D print replacement gimbal parts and will do so after the holidays. By the way, it is winter in Montreal and temp can go down to minus 40 so I am in Florida USA for now. Nothing flies well in Montreal during winter not even birds.

Reactions: Gregg Kielma
Welcome to the forum! :)

You can’t make a snowman or spit and watch it freeze before it hits the ground in Florida. They don’t speak French in Florida. Ellos hablan español.
Florida has cockroaches, mosquitoes, tics, chiggers, fire ants, alligators, jellyfish, red tide, leprosy carrering armadillos, poisonous Cuban toads, tropical diseases, freshwater brain killing amoebas, stingrays, lion fish, moray eels, pythons and other poisonous snakes. Florida leads the world in shark bits.
Get some Page oranges. They are ripe now. They are the best tasting oranges.
Oh yea, welcome to the forum.

Reactions: DKG13CC and Kenny1
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Reactions: Kenny1
Welcome to the forum.:)

Sitting here in Southern New Brunswick(where it is -3C this morning), I sure wish I was in Florida right now.

Aside from the alligators, cockroaches,fire ants, etc.........

Give me warm temps anytime...........

I was always a techie. Years ago I had two helicopters running on lithium batteries. They were relatively primitive and flew for only 5 minutes on a full charge. I recently got two phantom 3 drones that were dead due to fatal crashes. I got both working. One is complete and works great. The other has a destroyed gimbal but flies with the controller and does send location telemetry to the tablet. I have the stl files to 3D print replacement gimbal parts and will do so after the holidays. By the way, it is winter in Montreal and temp can go down to minus 40 so I am in Florida USA for now. Nothing flies well in Montreal during winter not even birds.
Welcome to Phantom Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

where in florida? go Bolts!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic