Hello from Lafayette

Reaction score
Greetings fellow drone-heads.
Im from Lafayette Indiana and im very new to drones. I acquired a DJI Phantom 2 Vision Plus drone. The Drone itself was lost by someone else in Indiana. Friend of mine who has drones and works for a local police department took the Drone into work and kept it there and run background papers on it to see if it was reported lost or stolen. Nobody claimed it nobody stepped forward to claim it my friend thus already having a drone or two asked if I was interested. I was I took it and now I have a drone. My problem is it came with no cables, no charger, One battery with everything at half charge. The remote has a WiFi extender half charge, the remote itself half charge, and the Drone half charge. Now I'm looking at getting cables and wires for it. Any advice.

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

I have a list of available P2V+ replacement parts here.

Welcome to PhantomPilots, what an interesting way to obtain a drone :) Hope you enjoy it, safe flying, and we'll see you around the forum.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopter’s.

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing