Hello from Kentucky

Reaction score
Brand new to flying, used to have a video production business so have been interested in quadcopters for for videoing for quite some time. Had an opportunity to play with one recently and was hooked. Bought a Phantom 3 Pro yesterday so looking to learn a lot here on the forum. Thanks for adding me!

My wife and I also collect Vintage Motorcycles.

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Hey Cycle Hoarder, great hobby. You'll find these forums to be the most active and resourceful for drone pilots on the net. I hear that Phantom 3 is a real work horse. I don't own one, have never flown one but think perhaps I should commit and buy one. You'll have to share your experience and thoughts on the subject.

I checked out your Facebook page. IDK, The Fazer looks pretty wicked. I'd be more inclined towards a '37 Indian Scout :)
Redirect Notice
Though currently I've got my hands full with talking my wife into the OK on a 1941 Dodge truck. Finger's crossed.

How long have you been in LA Grange? Does the 8k population count the 4k or so prisoners in your state's largest prison? I noticed you have a train that runs through the middle of town. Perhaps you can get a drone point of view of that?!

Hello and welcome to the forum and the hobby :)

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Brand new to flying, used to have a video production business so have been interested in quadcopters for for videoing for quite some time. Had an opportunity to play with one recently and was hooked. Bought a Phantom 3 Pro yesterday so looking to learn a lot here on the forum. Thanks for adding me!

My wife and I also collect Vintage Motorcycles.

Welcome! I’m down here in Bowling Green,KY

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.

Hey Cycle Hoarder, great hobby. You'll find these forums to be the most active and resourceful for drone pilots on the net. I hear that Phantom 3 is a real work horse. I don't own one, have never flown one but think perhaps I should commit and buy one. You'll have to share your experience and thoughts on the subject.

I checked out your Facebook page. IDK, The Fazer looks pretty wicked. I'd be more inclined towards a '37 Indian Scout :)
Redirect Notice
Though currently I've got my hands full with talking my wife into the OK on a 1941 Dodge truck. Finger's crossed.

How long have you been in LA Grange? Does the 8k population count the 4k or so prisoners in your state's largest prison? I noticed you have a train that runs through the middle of town. Perhaps you can get a drone point of view of that?!

Here is a link to all our bikes.Our Current Bike Collection - Curt Edwards (Cyclehoarder)

Here you can watch the Trains for yourself 24/7 now! 41 Dodge would be cool!!

Reactions: Newbieguy
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
Thanks look forward to it!

Nothing really cool here the focus was on learning the controls and how everything worked. Low and slow.

The big open area I was going to use to learn on, had a big cell tower next door so that didn't work. So just played around home figuring it all out no focus on framing or filming.

Everyone said post your first flight so here it is, kinda boring but anyway.

Used some appropriate Tom Petty to spice it up, RIP Tom!

Din't crash or kill anything so a good day, I think I am hooked.

Just bought the 3 standard bundle....have flow some cheap (No gps) drones but got the itch and glad I did....im on the Wash Idaho border and will have some hopefully good vid to post.....after Sunday

Reactions: cyclehoarder
Just bought the 3 standard bundle....have flow some cheap (No gps) drones but got the itch and glad I did....im on the Wash Idaho border and will have some hopefully good vid to post.....after Sunday
Have fun, this was my first flight of any type, was nervous but had a blast.

Warning it is extremely addictive. I’ve bought two drones in two months!! I’m saving for my third!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik