Hello from Iowa USA

Welcome to the forum! :)

Just purchased my first drone, a gently used DJI Phantom 3 Pro, and happened upon this forum looking for info. Been a great help so far! Looking forward to learning more and getting to know some of you.
Welcome to the forum!

If you are interested, click here for some tips that I often share with new P3A/P3P owners.

Cheers!

Hello IOWA......Kansas city here and Keep it in Beginner mode till you are very familiar with the flight of your New Drone...dont take it out of that mode...Till you have become very efficient and are ready to fly HIGHER and farther out....These guys here are ready for You any question !

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Welcome to Phantom Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new P3P Fly safe and have fun!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
Enjoy!

Just purchased my first drone, a gently used DJI Phantom 3 Pro, and happened upon this forum looking for info. Been a great help so far! Looking forward to learning more and getting to know some of you.
I'm fairly new myself and I am having a ball!

Welcome from Iowa City...always good to hear from a fellow Iowan...hope you enjoy the site and flying

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4