Hello from Iceland !

Reaction score
Hello guys,
Boght a phantom 2 a while ago, now got a zenmuse and decided to join a forum to gain more experiance and learn from pros.Hopefully i can learn something here and grow in video making, just need to get my zenmuse to work first :)

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Reactions: valli
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

thanks guys, im at lithuania at the moment, as soon as i get back and get my zenmuse working ill post some icelandic views :)

Reactions: Wacobipe
Welcome to Phantom Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA, Fly safe and have fun!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Just returned from a trip to Iceland...really wished I had my Phantom to explore the waterfalls.... there’s so much to see beyond what you can see from the ground!

Reactions: valli and Brockrock
there’s so much to see beyond what you can see from the ground!

Welcome aboard valli. Please share some pics/vids of wonderful Iceland. And yes, there is a lot of beauty to see from above.

Hey Iceland guy. My partner and I are visiting your country late September and I will probably bring my p4. Are there any regulations in your country I should be aware of? We will be flying to Reykjavik, moving to husavik after a few days, then next onto kalfaffel then home so pretty much circling Iceland. Can't wait!

Hey Iceland guy. My partner and I are visiting your country late September and I will probably bring my p4. Are there any regulations in your country I should be aware of? We will be flying to Reykjavik, moving to husavik after a few days, then next onto kalfaffel then home so pretty much circling Iceland. Can't wait!

hello mate , regulations are only in reykjavik, u cant go above 120m and you cant fly it around downtown and airports ofc, other then that , there will be signs that show if its not allowed, if there isint any sign near waterfall, your free to fly :) enjoy iceland and be prepared for adventure ! icelandic nature can be scary!

hello mate , regulations are only in reykjavik, u cant go above 120m and you cant fly it around downtown and airports ofc, other then that , there will be signs that show if its not allowed, if there isint any sign near waterfall, your free to fly :) enjoy iceland and be prepared for adventure ! icelandic nature can be scary!
Ha I can't wait! Noticed there are a few waterfalls in the south of the island in the national park. I read all national parks are off limits to drones?

I don't think we will be in Reykjavik much, just sleeping there and travelling to the countryside etc. Hopefully see some whales while up north too.

Thanks for the info

Ha I can't wait! Noticed there are a few waterfalls in the south of the island in the national park. I read all national parks are off limits to drones?

I don't think we will be in Reykjavik much, just sleeping there and travelling to the countryside etc. Hopefully see some whales while up north too.

Thanks for the info

I fly my drones anywhere if there isint a sign saying not to and havent got into any trouble,if you do it responsibly, noone will bother you :)

Reactions: ABomb74

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers