Hello, from Fredericton, NB Canada

• Thread starter Deleted member 126189
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 126189

Hello, everyone! My name is Michael from Fredericton, NB. I operate an inspection services company that currently specializes in residential home inspections. We are looking to expand our services to offer drone inspections. I look forward to writing the advanced drone certification in the near future. I currently run a DJI Phantom 3 Standard and have moderate experience with modifying electronics and circuitry. Happy to be part of this growing community of professionals!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Hello, everyone! My name is Michael from Fredericton, NB. I operate an inspection services company that currently specializes in residential home inspections. We are looking to expand our services to offer drone inspections. I look forward to writing the advanced drone certification in the near future. I currently run a DJI Phantom 3 Standard and have moderate experience with modifying electronics and circuitry. Happy to be part of this growing community of professionals!
Welcome aboard fellow Maritimer, great to hear of your expansion into drones. Lots of knowledgeable people here on the forum if you need some help. Good luck on your Advanced, I plan on taking it soon as well. ?

Welcome! I recently passed my Advanced and it's no cake walk! Once you're ready for your Flight Review, something like this will come in handy:

I've had a personal version of this for years in the States and updated it for Canada's specifications (and the masses) when I moved north of the border. The last page is super handy for whenever you're flying in controlled airspace and need to list all the nearby aerodromes in case of a flyaway. Living in Vancouver, I often have to list 4 such aerodromes when I fly.

Welcome! I recently passed my Advanced and it's no cake walk! Once you're ready for your Flight Review, something like this will come in handy:

I've had a personal version of this for years in the States and updated it for Canada's specifications (and the masses) when I moved north of the border. The last page is super handy for whenever you're flying in controlled airspace and need to list all the nearby aerodromes in case of a flyaway. Living in Vancouver, I often have to list 4 such aerodromes when I fly.
I picked this up this afternoon. Very insightful and I've added it to my portfolio. Thank you, @makneyse!

Reactions: makneyse

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20